No one fucking dare touch my demense.

Klaasiya's aristocratic past.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Naya Angus-Moonoak

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Queen Companion of Uppland
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay

Isabella Kalirion

Re: No one fucking dare touch my demense.

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

A COMMUNIQUE of the MINISTER OF SECURITY of the BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION
Peace Through Vigilence

07.VIII.1663

Concerning the Governance of the Royal Tsardom

In regards to your published remarks, which we consider to be addressed to the Ministry of Security, we feel obliged to make the following reply: -

It is not so much a question of daring to "touch" a Demesne, as it would be daring to not intervene when the law directs us to do so.

It may be noted that, in accordance with Clause Four of Section Sixteen of the Caprine Code, the Imperial Chancellery has the responsibility to maintain law and order within a Demesne where the local administration has collapsed. To ascertain whether a collapse, as suspected, had occurred in the Demesnal Unions of Arboria, the Elian Union, and Uppland, the Ministry of Security, as the department responsible for the administration of Demesnes placed under the care of the Imperial Chancellery, contacted each Union government to request a full account of the activities of their respective governments over the past three years under the Norton calendar. A generous period of sixty (60) Norton days from that date was provided in which time the respective governments could easily have made a satisfactory response. As no response - at all - was forthcoming, and the conclusion that the governments in question had either collapsed or abdicated responsibility becoming thereby inescapable, it became the obligation of the Ministry of Security to take over administration of the constituent demesnes of those unions, in accordance with the provisions of the Caprine Code as set out under Clause Four, Sub-clause Two of Section Three.

I have every confidence that the Royal Tsardom would, under similar circumstances, be able to cooperate in a meaningful and constructive manner, thereby easily averting the necessity of taking it under the Chancellery Command Regime.

I trust that you will therefore be able to understand and support the necessary and correct actions of the Imperial Chancellery and the Ministry of Security in support of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation to which we all owe loyalty and obedience.
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Naya Angus-Moonoak

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

Isabella Kalirion wrote:
A COMMUNIQUE of the MINISTER OF SECURITY of the BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION
Peace Through Vigilence

07.VIII.1663

Concerning the Governance of the Royal Tsardom

In regards to your published remarks, which we consider to be addressed to the Ministry of Security, we feel obliged to make the following reply: -

It is not so much a question of daring to "touch" a Demesne, as it would be daring to not intervene when the law directs us to do so.

It may be noted that, in accordance with Clause Four of Section Sixteen of the Caprine Code, the Imperial Chancellery has the responsibility to maintain law and order within a Demesne where the local administration has collapsed. To ascertain whether a collapse, as suspected, had occurred in the Demesnal Unions of Arboria, the Elian Union, and Uppland, the Ministry of Security, as the department responsible for the administration of Demesnes placed under the care of the Imperial Chancellery, contacted each Union government to request a full account of the activities of their respective governments over the past three years under the Norton calendar. A generous period of sixty (60) Norton days from that date was provided in which time the respective governments could easily have made a satisfactory response. As no response - at all - was forthcoming, and the conclusion that the governments in question had either collapsed or abdicated responsibility becoming thereby inescapable, it became the obligation of the Ministry of Security to take over administration of the constituent demesnes of those unions, in accordance with the provisions of the Caprine Code as set out under Clause Four, Sub-clause Two of Section Three.

I have every confidence that the Royal Tsardom would, under similar circumstances, be able to cooperate in a meaningful and constructive manner, thereby easily averting the necessity of taking it under the Chancellery Command Regime.

I trust that you will therefore be able to understand and support the necessary and correct actions of the Imperial Chancellery and the Ministry of Security in support of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation to which we all owe loyalty and obedience.
I made it very clear in my message to you on Discord that in the little space of time I had - at work - this was literally the fastest thing to write to make sure the Commonwealth remains the Commonwealth. Your letter is useless.
Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Queen Companion of Uppland
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

It was never at risk of being put on ice. That was only for the demesnes that had been dead for a while. Posting something more coherent a few hours later would have been the best move :wink:
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Nathan II

Post by Nathan II »

*gently caresses the Tsardom with his fingertips*
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Return to “Archive of the Royal Tsardom”