The Zombie Apocalypse!

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

The Zombie Apocalypse!

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Scared of the upcoming zombie apocalypse from Shireroth, even the biggest critiques have joined the victorious Apollonian Republic in their strife for survival.

Some responses from the locals

"I don't want my brains to rot away like those in Lichbrook," said a scared old lady.

"I don't know anyone who would leave Kildare. They are making things up in the west," said someone else.

"Preserving Aracigrad? Sounds like someone forgot that that means that nothing can and may change in this place! We have been killing our children for ages now to keep the population in check to 'preserve' the same amount of citizens, but I'm getting sick of it."

Concerned about the figments of imagination in Shirekeep, the mayor demanded that the population would be properly informed over the upcoming threat towards his people:
(Yes, we know the difference between vampires, zombies and liches. But we really don't care. The only thing we agree on in the east is that they belong in a coffin).
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion
Dant of the National Protection Army

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse!

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Hau'oli 'Ena has sent Liliʻuokalani, also known as the Zombie Slayer on her island.

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

We thank the people of Hau'oli 'Ena for their generousness! :yay:
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Return to “Dalmacija”