[2534] SPP Final Speech

The Safirian Empire — A vast and ancient star empire, controlled by a race of four-armed, azure-skinned, matriarchal psions, that has recently extended its reach into the Atos system. A land of dragons, naga, and angels; of ancient tradition and futurstic technology; of spacecraft and psionic powers; of ways and pastimes both alien and familiar; of gods, kings, and men. If this is in your wheelhouse, board the nearest spaceship and become part of a great tapestry stretching back over four million years.
Alex Martyn

[2534] SPP Final Speech

Post by Alex Martyn »

Fellow Safirians, I have been campaigning to the best of my ability over the past days, weeks and even months to win your support, and I believe I have succeeded in doing so. I have promised more equality, more opportunity and more freedom in Safiria, for both safir and non-safir, for both Daians and nonDaians, and that is why I believe we have a very good opportunity to engage the current government in this political battle we call an election and come out victorious, for both our party and the greater Left!

Over this campaign, I have met many battlers, many people who the system has left behind, and it is those people who need the most help, the marginalised, therefore I will pledge to increase social security funding by 20%. I have also met many students who are excelling at their subjects, yet can barely make rent, that is why I pledged to give free accommodation to students with a GPA of 3.25 and higher. I have met many doctors and patients, both pushed to their limits by our crowded health system, which is why I pledged to increase health clinics by 100%, a doubling in other words.

Safiria needs to become a fairer, more equal and more free place, and the Safirian People's Party is going to achieve that, whether it takes us this term, or one hundred thousand years! We will, and we can make Safiria a utopia for all, we will and we can make Safiria the fairest, most equal and freest place in the universe!

It has been an honour to lead this party, and come election day, I believe we will and we can get the best possible result! And now, I wish you all a good night and farewell, enjoy it!
Played by James Knight.

Return to “Safiria”