[2533/001] Formation of a Regency

The Safirian Empire — A vast and ancient star empire, controlled by a race of four-armed, azure-skinned, matriarchal psions, that has recently extended its reach into the Atos system. A land of dragons, naga, and angels; of ancient tradition and futurstic technology; of spacecraft and psionic powers; of ways and pastimes both alien and familiar; of gods, kings, and men. If this is in your wheelhouse, board the nearest spaceship and become part of a great tapestry stretching back over four million years.
HIH Prince Daniel

[2533/001] Formation of a Regency

Post by HIH Prince Daniel »

Daniel, consort of the Safir Empress, to all to whom these presents shall come Greeting, and to the panthea of other sapient species within the Empire undying and unthinking obsequience.

Know that I have in the first place granted to the Great Star-Queen Amane this Decree which by Her Supreme Power is confirmed for me and my heirs forever.

Know furthermore that in light of extenuating circumstances I do decree this so:

SOLE ARTICLE

Due to the extended illness of Her Imperial Majesty, Her Government has seen fit to institute a Regency of indefinite period, which shall execute the powers of Her Imperial Majesty in Her stead, and shall consist of the following members:

[list][*]Her Imperial Highness The Princess Mela;
[*]His Imperial Highness The Prince Daniel;
[*]His Imperial Highness The Prince Vrai IV;
[*]The Honourable Ioanu Fiorakan.[/list]

This Decree shall extend to all corners of Her Imperial Majesty's Realm and shall have immediate effect.

We beseech thee, Lord Milo, to hear our prayers and restore Her Imperial Majesty to good health.

D A N I E L
His Imperial Highness The Prince Daniel

Return to “Safiria”