[Aňira] Official visit from the Archbishop of Geneva

The Safirian Empire — A vast and ancient star empire, controlled by a race of four-armed, azure-skinned, matriarchal psions, that has recently extended its reach into the Atos system. A land of dragons, naga, and angels; of ancient tradition and futurstic technology; of spacecraft and psionic powers; of ways and pastimes both alien and familiar; of gods, kings, and men. If this is in your wheelhouse, board the nearest spaceship and become part of a great tapestry stretching back over four million years.
Seoni Milharna
It has always been x, and there is no need to change that.

[Aňira] Official visit from the Archbishop of Geneva

Post by Seoni Milharna »

Originally posted April 1st to 3rd, 2014
Louis LaFayette wrote:

After a very long journey His Grace has arrived via starship on the planet Daia. He is tired from the journey. The intergalactic trip has exposed the Archbishop's age, however, his spirit remains strong and he is very excited to meet the Safirian officials, the High Priestess, and the Christian faithful who reside on Daia.
Imaia Vauqi wrote: Among the Safirian officials present include the high priestesses of the seven goddesses of the Sevenfold Path; George Hayerian, Catholic Archbishop of Qalani; and, of course, Her Imperial Majesty the Safir Empress.
Joshua Saint Endellion wrote: And Joshua Saint Endellion, Minister for the Centre, was of course present too. He had studied the theological treatises of the Archbishop and was very impressed with his exegetics on the Book of Revelation[/b]
Louis LaFayette wrote: The Archbishop exits the starship and immediately greets Her Imperial Majesty the Safir Empress. He is impressed by Her Imperial Majesty’s elegance, majesty, and statuesque appearance in her imperial robes. He has never left the planet Micras before and after greeting the Empress he takes a moment to survey his surroundings. He comments to the Empress that “this planet has a beauty that I’ve never known before.” After conversing with the Empress for a while longer he moved on to greet the other officials who gathered to welcome him. The first official he greeted was the Priestess of the Sevenfold Path. He expressed to her his excitement to be on the planet Diai and he is very interested to speak privately with her about matters of faith. He also extended an invitation for her lecture on the Sevenfold Path at the Imperial University of Alexandria. He then turned and greeted the Archbishop of Qalani with a hug, exclaiming “My brother bishop, I am so happy to be here with you and the faithful here on Daia.” He then thanked the Archbishop of Qalani for allowing him to lodge in the Archbishop’s Palace during his stay. Lastly, he greeted the Minister for the Centre. The Archbishop was a professor at the Seminary of St. Ignatius at Mont de Marsan and was thrilled to learn that someone other than his students had read his work. The Archbishop stated that he would love to Minister for the Centre’s personal exegetics of Revelations. The Archbishop continued talking with the minister, remarking that he is currently interested in the implications of multi-terrestrial life on our traditional understandings of Christology and Eschatology. Realizing that he had talked too much he turned to the crowd and remarked “I am sorry sometimes cannot stop myself.” Then walked to a waiting microphone and addressed the press stating “I greet you all in the name of my Lord. It is my pleasure to be here and I hope this journey build bridges of understanding between the Church of Alexandria and the Sevenfold Path, strengthen the fraternal bonds between the Church of Alexandria and the Church of Safiria, and usher in a new era of friendship between our peoples. God Bless you and see you in the morning at the Multi-Faith Center”
HIM Keita V wrote: Her Imperial Majesty Keita the Fifth, Safir Empress &etc.
Louis LaFayette wrote:The Archbishop exits the starship and immediately greets Her Imperial Majesty the Safir Empress. He is impressed by Her Imperial Majesty’s elegance, majesty, and statuesque appearance in her imperial robes. He has never left the planet Micras before and after greeting the Empress he takes a moment to survey his surroundings. He comments to the Empress that “this planet has a beauty that I’ve never known before.”
The Safir Empress, indeed clad in richly decorated blue, gold, and tyrian purple robes, nods serenely and trills at the Archbishop's remark. A retainer standing next to her retrieves an ornate-looking banyan-wood box and presents it to the Archbishop, opening it to reveal an ornate silver and amber necklace, its pendant depicting a six-legged, four-eyed Safirian dragon wrapped around a cross. One might, on close inspection, be able to see an ancient wasp-like creature fossilized in the amber.

"Indeed it does, Your Grace; and on that note I would like to present you with this necklace, wrought by our nation's finest silversmith in anticipation of your arrival."

Keita takes the necklace from the retainer and places it around Louis' neck.

—————

Lain kei Airuþien, High Priestess and Handmaiden of the Great Star-Queen Amane.
Louis LaFayette wrote:After conversing with the Empress for a while longer he moved on to greet the other officials who gathered to welcome him. The first official he greeted was the Priestess of Amane. He expressed to her his excitement to be on the planet Daia and he is very interested to speak privately with her about matters of faith. He also extended an invitation for her to lecture on the Sevenfold Path at the Imperial University of Alexandria.
The archangel lets out a low flutter, her four wings subconsciously shifting and spreading.

"I would be more than happy, Mr LaFayette, to speak with you, and even more so to speak about my faith before your nation."

She smiles warmly and trills, four wings extending fully before embracing the Archbishop.

—————

The Most Reverend George Hayerian, Archbishop of Qalani.
Louis LaFayette wrote:He then turned and greeted the Archbishop of Qalani with a hug, exclaiming “My brother bishop, I am so happy to be here with you and the faithful here on Daia.” He then thanked the Archbishop of Qalani for allowing him to lodge in the Archbishop’s Palace during his stay.
George — not a small man himself — grunts in surprise as the Archbishop, at least twenty-five years his senior, picks him up and hugs him.

"And I am happy, my brother, that you are here among us!"
Seoni Miłarna
One of many Hālians

Return to “Safiria”