Population

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Princess of Arboria

Elijah Ayreon

Population

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Lord Baron,
Fellow Councillors

I rise today to ask the Baron and any of his government what the figures of population in Tirlar show. As you may be aware, the Court of the Prince is working on a bill re-establishing the democratic congress for Elwynn. For it to be elected, the electorate will have to be defined. Currently, Elwynn Proper, Normark and Hurmu have submitted data.

My latest calculations show a 10-20 million range. It is quite a range. The Court of the Prince requires more exact numbers. I hope that this Council can assist in this measure.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Lord Erion

Re: Population

Post by Lord Erion »

As discussed, I confirm an initial estimate of 15 million, based on comparable areas of the Union. This is expected to increase by about one third when the impending expansion is confirmed.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Administrative Archives”