Miracles of Jingdao?

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Miracles of Jingdao?

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Remember the huge stone head of Hadrian Myksos rolling through the streets? No? You're probably not the only one.
That said, my brother (playing Aurelia) drew a while back a beautiful statue of Hadrian which I didn't publish yet. The original idea was to use it so we could slowly create a state religion (and Hadrian being worshipped as one of the 'saints', as a caudillo represents the State), but with Apollonia becoming part of Jingdao, that was no longer necessary. I, however, still have the picture of the statue, and it's screaming to be used.
I'm considering placing it in a new, relatively small town/city (with the original name Hadrianopolis) as one of the first 'Miracles'/'Wonders' of Jingdao in the new, central provinces. Any thoughts about what you guys think of this?

That said, this is perhaps the right time to talk about the ancient (and less ancient but still very impressive) wonders that are spread through the Empire. I'm willing to compile a list, but would like to know what could be found in Gong (and Aryasht is also a lesser known for me). :doc:

Hmm, I'm going to see if I can find that picture Scott once posted from the Colossus of Melangia (pointing his middle finger to Antica, if I'm not mistaking).
Hadrian Myksos

"Extra Siseram nulla salus, extra Germaniam nulla vis"

Jonas

Takano Myksos

Re: Miracles of Jingdao?

Post by Takano Myksos »

Ik heb nog ergens op mijn computer de afbeelding van een standbeeld van Hadrian Myksos (diegene die zich onderwierp aan Jingdao na een visioen gezien te hebben en daarna de leiding nam over de militaire campagne tegen de stammen) staan. Het standbeeld -gebouwd door de Vervolls (en oorspronkelijk bedoeld als eerste in een hele rij, maar de rest is nooit afgemaakt door de steenhouwers) - lijkt me geschikt als 'Wonder in Jingdao'. Maar waar zou het naartoe vervoerd zijn? Ik overwoog Epoli (de stad die hij, toen het nog niet bevrijd was, geplunderd heeft in de militaire campagne die hem de faam en macht gaf om Caudillo te worden), maar in hoeverre zou de Keizer een dergelijk beeld in Zijn stad aanvaarden? Een andere oplossing is de bouw van een stad, Hadrianopolis (bevolkt door voornamelijk Bataafse immigranten die de nieuwe gebieden bewonen), of zelfs in Apollo City.
Takano Myksos
Minister of Truth of the Jingdaoese Empire

Jonas

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Je bedoelt wonders denk ik ;)
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Takano Myksos

Post by Takano Myksos »

Ik geloof dat Wonderen dan beter op de tong ligt?
Takano Myksos
Minister of Truth of the Jingdaoese Empire

Jonas

Return to “Fourth Academy of Pentapolis”