Original Audentior Website

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Original Audentior Website

Post by Orion »

Saved from my archives, I have uploaded and restored this for everyone's viewing pleasure.

http://www.bastionunion.org/apollonia/ain/index.html

This was after the collapse of the First Audente Empire when I was proclaimed Emperor and the name was changed to Atlantis (Apollantis), circa August 2000. The majority of the pages work and contain all the information from the original AIN, including the Bugle, which has almost a year's worth of news. Of special note is the History page, which will offer some unique insight into the very early history of the sector.

Happy reading. :book:

Kaiser Redquill
Blessed by the Admigods

Re: Original Audentior Website

Post by Kaiser Redquill »

Aww. No pictures? Very interesting :book:
Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
Duke of the Duchy of Goldshire
Count of the Suthergoldian Countship

"May Fortune Guide Thee On Whichever Path Is Chosen"
-Ryker J. Everstone

Orion

Post by Orion »

Sadly I lost all the images at one point.

Kind of ironic too that the damn GeoCities popups still appear....

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Full of typical Audente propaganda. =p Jasonia surviving those early turbulent months and slowly emerging as a stabalizing sector power was named "The Dark Ages" by Audentes who let party politics destroy their nation like 5 times.

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Interesting religions... NIMism, Civism, Great Cycle/Starchild Cult, New Faction of Christianity and my favourite: The Church Of Sid. =p

The most interesting pages (the intermicronational currency exchange, the cities, the national museum,...) seem to be missing.

By the way: you say you became Emperor, but the constitution refers to a president?
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion
Dant of the National Protection Army

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

(And I hope that you don't consider yourself 'rightful' ruler of Apollonia because of what happened 10 years ago? Otherwise this junta needs a good old-fashioned purge... :wink: )
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Trajan Myksos wrote:(And I hope that you don't consider yourself 'rightful' ruler of Apollonia because of what happened 10 years ago?
There's a reason the history more or less stops with the declaration of him being Emperor and the renaming to Atlantis - nothing whatsoever came of it and the nation continued to be dead. Everyone joined Jasonia after the Tetrapole riots. Audentior wouldn't "rise" again in any form for like 3 years and that was when Scott did that whole 7th Republic thing that very neatly and effectively simulated every problem the first Audentiors had in a much more civil and yet still completely deadly way.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Trajan Myksos wrote:(And I hope that you don't consider yourself 'rightful' ruler of Apollonia because of what happened 10 years ago? Otherwise this junta needs a good old-fashioned purge... :wink: )

In an effort to stem the tide of civil war and imminent destruction of the AIN, I reformed the country from an Empire into a Republic (hence a President), although it didn't work and it still ended up functioning as an autocracy before dieing and being placed under the guardianship of the Apollo Foundation where it remained until Scott asked to resurrect it during the 7th Republic.

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

So... in one way or another, the Apollonian continent seems to have a habit to have dictatorial regimes. =p
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Orion

Post by Orion »

It's at any rate long overdue for one. :wink:

Return to “Fourth Academy of Pentapolis”