List of Laws, Decrees, Treaties,...

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

List of Laws, Decrees, Treaties,...

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Glory to the Haigui Emperor, our shining Heavenly Light, the only true reincarnation of Sisera! May Your reign last more than 1,000 years and even surpass that of Your predecessors with ease!

Once more I bow before You, O Shining Light, with a simple request: I have taken a look into the old (Dutch) archives of our nation and saw, to my surprise, a lawbook which was untouched by the destruction of time. I humbly beg of You, O Shining Light, that we reintroduce these decrees and laws for historical reasons: over 30 decrees could be added, which would show that the Empire is not 'new'. After decree 32 (the last recorded one) we can start adding the more recent ones.
It speaks for itself that most of them are no longer valid but for consistency, it seems like a good way to show that we care about our history and will not forget!
Hadrian Myksos

"Extra Siseram nulla salus, extra Germaniam nulla vis"

Jonas

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Re: List of Laws, Decrees, Treaties,...

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Hmm, it seems that there got even more decrees lost (if I look to the wiki page of Emperor Hirohito).
Hadrian Myksos

"Extra Siseram nulla salus, extra Germaniam nulla vis"

Jonas

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: List of Laws, Decrees, Treaties,...

Post by Raz »

Hadrian Myksos wrote:Hmm, it seems that there got even more decrees lost (if I look to the wiki page of Emperor Hirohito).
Yes. Many.

Return to “National Museum”