Declaration of unconditional surrender

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Declaration of unconditional surrender

Post by Raz »

UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER

Let everyone be informed that the Apollonian Confederation has unconditionally and immediately surrendered to the forces of the Great and Holy Empire of Jingdao. Her Divine Majesty Sisera Haigui has assumed the Eastern Throne and incorporated it in the Imperial throne of Jingdao.

Long live the Heavenly Light!

Signed,

Drusus Venator
Grand Sire of the Apollonian Confederation
Grand Architect of the Pure Gardens of the Jieguo Jishu

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Re: Declaration of unconditional surrender

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

May the people of Apollonia live under the bright shining light of the Great Empire of Jingdao! :jingdao: :jingdao: :jingdao:
Hadrian Myksos

"Extra Siseram nulla salus, extra Germaniam nulla vis"

Jonas

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Is this supposed to make any sort of sense?

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Harvey wrote:Is this supposed to make any sort of sense?
Yes.

:shifty:

Err... no.

:shifty:

Jingdao makes always sense! :tegong:

On a more serious note: we decided that we are going to combine forces by throwing Apollonia and Jingdao together. This does not mean that the culture of the mainland (Apollonia) would suddenly change. For example, I doubt that there will rise Japanese/Chinese buildings (I believe Rasmus told me yesterday that if there are that kind of buildings, it would be as an imperial palace).
Personally, I am a bit bored with being the only active player in Apollonia and with Orion leaving, I felt it became time to take such a drastic measure. Aurelia was in favour too (don't let her rebellious behaviour fool you :wink: ), if you wonder if I was the only one who decided.
And a more decent story about the transition will follow. :8

:daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag: :daoflag:
Hadrian Myksos

Jonas

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Okay. I can respect that. I assume this happened in some sort of backroom that I don't have access to or something. And that's fine, if that's how you want to roll with it. But this anything I support or want to be a part of. I'm going to resign my citizenship. Good luck with the merger.

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Harvey wrote:Okay. I can respect that. I assume this happened in some sort of backroom that I don't have access to or something. And that's fine, if that's how you want to roll with it. But this anything I support or want to be a part of. I'm going to resign my citizenship. Good luck with the merger.
No problem, but I hope you don't mind if I say that I prefer working with active people than speaking to the wall (or those who wouldn't react). Nothing against you. :)
Hadrian Myksos

Jonas

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Yeah, I gotcha. I'm not expecting tears for inactive member Sai. Though its hard to be involved when things like this show up out of seemingly nowhere and there's secret forums I was never given access to despite being a single citizen of here only. Maybe that type of thing is hurting more than its helping when it comes to participation.

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Well, it could be worse - I was Shah of Babkha and had no idea what was going on in SAVAK Level Hesam's Anus.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Hadrian Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Hadrian Myksos »

Harvey wrote:Yeah, I gotcha. I'm not expecting tears for inactive member Sai. Though its hard to be involved when things like this show up out of seemingly nowhere and there's secret forums I was never given access to despite being a single citizen of here only. Maybe that type of thing is hurting more than its helping when it comes to participation.
You didn't have access? I thought Orion had sent the password to everyone? Nevertheless, it wasn't like much stuff was discussed there anyway. :wink:
Hadrian Myksos

Jonas

Severus

Post by Severus »

Well, Sisera took over as a whirlwind, which may have suprised those who didn't long for Her return. The truth seperates.
Gaius Julius Severus - Mil of the IInd Legion

:daoflag:

DES Senya

Post by DES Senya »

This is my I generally roll solo with my micronations. More power to me :king:

I'm still to make up my mind whether or not I'm going to do anything more with the River Warriors, be that in Jingdao, Senya or whatever, but hopefully we won't need another war!
Barnaby Hands

Aurelia Myksos
master of midtone

Post by Aurelia Myksos »

DES Senya wrote: I'm still to make up my mind whether or not I'm going to do anything more with the River Warriors, be that in Jingdao, Senya or whatever, but hopefully we won't need another war!
Don't worry the river warriors will soon be conquered by The Mykosian kingdom. As we fight to make Kildare a proud and independent state.

Return to “National Museum”