Presidential Decree No.3

Post by Verion »

סיון / Sivan 28, 5774

A Decree by the Free People of Arasha

הצהרה על ידי האנשים חופשיים של אראשא

by the hand of Y'aakov ben David, first President of the House of Arasha

ביד של יעקב בן דוד, נשיא של הבית הראשון אראשא

The House of Arasha declares that:

The day has come to take a new step towards democracy in our nation. The House of Arasha, legislative body of our great country will no longer exclusively exist of unelected members. The period of starting up our nation and to ensure a good foundation for peace, progress and liberty for the future is where we find ourselves now. Capable people who have worked with heart and soul for our nation and its perseverance have gathered in the House of Arasha and have elected me as their primus inter pares. But, although the time of laying a reliable foundation for the future is not yet passed, we need to be a House which represents our people in the best way possible. In order to make our nation a truly democratic nation, the House of Arasha will hold national elections for membership of the house. All citizens of the Free State of Arasha who are above 17 years of age will be eligable for election.

Those who wish to be candidates for one of the 50 seats of the House of Arasha have to make their candidacy, and their political fractions (if relevant) known to President ben David before July 3rd.

The elections for the House of Arasha will be held on July 5th, 2014.

May this day be a new landmark in our young democracy

1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Presidential Decree No.3

Post by Verion »

OOC: this will be a simulated election which will provide for a background for membership of the House of Arasha. You are allowed to, in fact encouraged to, create multiple parties and politicians for the elections, to make the House slightly more diverse. Just send me a PM in which you state which parties you'd like to see represented, what their political standpoints are, and who their leader is and then I'll see if I can give them some seats.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “Arasha”