[Statement] Disappearance of the Emperor

Internal affairs, cultural development, immigration, and security.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Christo Eucalyptos

[Statement] Disappearance of the Emperor

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

A STATEMENT of the CHANCELLOR
of the BOVIC TAPFERITE EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION

Peace Through Procedural Obedience

On the Disappearance of the Emperor

My fellow Natopians,

I have confusing and grim news coming from Elijah's Rest this afternoon. While attending a memorial service for his aunt, the Emperor of the Natopians, Nathaniel, disappeared into thin air, according to all witnesses. His body is no where to be found although his clothing and personal effects remained in a pile on the floor of the Church of Eternal Slumber. A spokesperson for Pentheros Neoptolemus has informed the Chancellery that they are of the firm belief that Nathaniel has been assumed into heaven by divine action according to the pentheros' prophetic visions. Secular authorities are still investigating but the Pentheros says he is beginning preparations to install the heir-apparent, Naian Loneoak, as the next Emperor of the Natopians.

According to the Caprine Code, the death of the Emperor must be confirmed by both myself and the Frenzy. I will propose the necessary resolution soon.

My thoughts are with the family of Nathaniel in this hour of uncertainty. Nathaniel was an exemplary emperor, statesman, and individual. The man endured untold hardships from his birth to early family tragedy. His blindness was cured and he went on to not only rule this land but also guiding his other many realms and territories throughout the world. His disappearance breaks a vital familial link to many great powers on Micras. The Chancellery and Frenzy will naturally maintain an unbroken continuation of government until a new Emperor is crowned and no citizens of the Empire need to worry about interruptions of service. We are a resilient nation, a stable nation, an enduring nation.

Christo Eucalyptos
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Return to “Imperial Chancellery”