[Alexandria] Letter from the Emperor

Moderators: House Meir, Janus Eadric, (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Edgard II

[Alexandria] Letter from the Emperor

Post by Edgard II »

TO: His Excellencies the Chancellor and the Minister of State; His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor;
It is with great joy that I have received news of the ratification of the Treaty of Geneva in Lindstrom City by the Frenzy earlier today. With the Imperial Government finally being sworn into office over the last couple of days, action will be pursued in the strengthening of our reborn friendship. The Imperial Assembly of Alexandria is currently debating the Treaty, and it is expected that it will pass with strong support from the Assembly.

I am also writing to you to begin the process to establish the Alexandrian embassy in Lindstrom City. A suitable location in Tapfer Street will be a good start, as it seems that is where foreign embassies are located.

Respectfully in friendship I remain-

Christo Eucalyptos

Re: [Alexandria] Letter from the Emperor

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Your Majesty,

Thank you for your letter, I look forward to formal ratification soon. I would like to suggest a site for the Alexandrian embassy on Tapfer Street. This street is one of Lindstrom City's longest, and it overlooks the Great Forest Park, a large green space in the urban chaos of a capital city. This structure is a veritable palace and located at 603 Tapfer Street. It was the former home of a bosarch before the short-lived Bovic poverty reforms, unfortunately this man of the yoke was forced to surrender his property by a mob. Following the short revolt, the Bovic Church took possession of it and maintained it as a dormitory for visiting Church officials. Following the death of the former chancellor a re-secularization of the city occurred, and the Church dispossessed many properties in the city, leaving ornate structures such as this in the hands of the government. We would be honored to have the Alexandrian embassy occupy this building if you see fit. I have enclosed a recent photograph of the property in question.

Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Your Excellency,

Indeed this structure will be more than adequate for the opening of our embassy in Natopia. Having reviewed the site with engineers and other diplomatic officials, we tnd ready to move in, and make the appropriate renovations to host the embassy facilities.

Christo Eucalyptos

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Your Majesty,

I am very pleased the building at 603 Tapfer will be used by Alexandria. I have informed the necessary agencies and individuals and you should have access to the embassy now so you may begin adapting it for your needs.

Yours,
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Your Excellency,

Just wanted to give you the proper notification that the Imperial Alexandrian Embassy is now finally operational, with the renovation of the facility and move-in having been completed recently. We sincerely hope that this will be the beginning of a fruitful relationship between our neighboring nations.

As a courtesy, I wish to notify you of our current efforts to recover our lost lands in Micras. I wish to stress strenuously that the Empire of the Alexandrians holds no irredentist intentions whatsoever as to the recovery of our old claims in Tapfer.

I would like to invite the Natopian Government to proceed as soon as possible to confirm the Natopian embassy site selection so we may proceed with the opening of the Natopian embassy in Geneva.

Sincerely,

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

[Original Post]
Your Excellency,

It is a great honor to receive you today here in Geneva. I am pleased to inform you that the new Natopian embassy is ready for you! Please instruct me to whom are we to provide modship powers over the forum?

Yours,

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Your Majesty,

The Ministry of State acknowledges receipt of your letters and will respond soon.

Respectfully yours,

A. Minion
Chief Bureaucrat
The Ministry of State
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Your Majesty,

Thank you for your recent updates. The Empire is most grateful for the provision of our embassy and trusts that our representative is settling in well.

We look forward to the ongoing development of the relationship between our two nations.

Respectfully yours,
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Your Excellency,

It is important for us to communicate to our neighbors, in the interests of openness and transparency, what is going on in our Empire, just like we hope that Natopia will do the same.

I hope to visit the new Natopian embassy in Geneva next week, perhaps we can meet there and opportunities where we can cooperate and work together.

Sincerely,
(OOC PS: Not that I think Natopia needs it, but if we can help boost post counts with updates and such, we're happy to do it as well. :up1: )

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Post by Nathaniel »

My Imperial Cousin

It was a great pleasure meeting you earlier for the opening of the Alexandrian embassy. It has been too long since we last saw each other but yet our meeting was so quick now. Next time you come to Alexandria, I insist on inviting you for tea.

I take great joy in hearing of the Alexandrian promise of no irridentist claims towards what is now Natopian territory. I am confident that the governments of our empires will find much reason to cooperate on matters of intracontinental concern, to establish routes of trade and transport, and to further the exchanges in culture and information between our countries.

Until we meet I can, I still remain your steadfast friend

Nathaniel.
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt