Our neighbors, Alexandria

Moderators: House Meir, Janus Eadric, (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Christo Eucalyptos

Our neighbors, Alexandria

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

I have been following, from afar, the Alexandrians' discussions regarding their land reduction plight. Although I lost my credentials to enter through their customs, I'd like to state that the Office of the Chancellor would be interested in pursuing a renewed relationship with that Empire, in whatever manner arises from their decisions. A joint protectorate would certainly go towards repairing our lamentable state of relations. But any renewed interaction with our long time neighbor is absolutely necessary.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Lord Erion

Re: Our neighbors, Alexandria

Post by Lord Erion »

In lieu of any ambassadors having yet been appointed, I shall be happy to get in touch with them shortly, your Excellency.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Christo Eucalyptos

Thank you Minister Erion.

Regarding the policy of Ambassadors I think a prudent course of action would be to have your Ministry nominate specific Ambassadors that the Office of the Chancellor would then issue credentials for.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Your Excellency,

I am minded to appoint as many Natopians without a ministerial portfolio as potential ambassadors. However, I would prefer to do so from a reliably defined roster, such as a census.

As the Dominion appears to have missed the last three censi due, would it be possible to request one to commence as soon as possible?
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Christo Eucalyptos

Indeed, I will direct the National Ministry to begin one.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Post by Nathaniel »

If I may, I think good relations with Alexandria should be a priority for us. There are few democratically minded nations left. I know of us, Craitland and Alexandria. There is also Shireroth whose federal government appears democratic, but for obvious reasons, good relations with Shireroth are obstructed by our sister-nation.
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt
Count of Cape Farewell
Master of the Cathedral of Eternal Slumber
Bosarch of New Aquitane
Lord von Zauberförde
Lord der Stadt der Gestrandeten ...
Knight of the Holy Lakes
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Christo Eucalyptos

I agree. They share the continent we call home. I eagerly anticipate their stabilization so that we may proceed with meaningful interaction without distracting their leaders.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Those are all very relevant observations and suggestions, and I shall be happy to take then into account as the Ministry evolves.

As for ambassadors, once the census has been completed, I am considering appointing ambassadors to different continents on a basis that bears a passing relevance to their respective primary residences.

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Nathaniel wrote: good relations with Shireroth are obstructed by our sister-nation.
It is fascinating to observe a corpse harbouring resentment, as opposed to say maggots (unless those are being kept in the vacant ocular cavities instead).
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Kaiser Trantor IV

Post by Kaiser Trantor IV »

Silence.
Trantor IV (Spencer Jackson)
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Kaiser Trantor IV wrote:Silence.
With your dismal track record of getting issued commands obeyed, don't be overly surprised that this one isn't adhered to either.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Return to “Embassy of Alexandria”