Neridia

An expansive union ruled by the House of Eadric.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) MSU Princely Family

Kyle Kilynn

Neridia

Post by Kyle Kilynn »

I came to Neridia as a young man, seeking my fortune here after being raised in an orphanage. My father died before I was born an my whore of a mother gave me up. This place is all I have until my evil witch of a mother finally dies and I get it all. I'm pleased to see the future of Neridia is back on track.
Kyle Kilynn of Waffel-Paine
Duke of New Dracoheim, Count-Elector in the Most Serene Union, Count of Ynnraile
Nathan

Isabella Kalirion

Re: Neridia

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

So, young man, what is it that you do while you are not passive-aggressively waiting to come into your inheritance?
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Kyle Kilynn

Post by Kyle Kilynn »

I built my home with my own two hands, and the help of my fellow Neridian pioneer settlers. I began as a simple laborer, but I now manage a construction company in Redquill. I've also served in St. Andre's National Congress what that state refounded Neridia and rescued us from the vulnerability of being in unorganized territory.
Kyle Kilynn of Waffel-Paine
Duke of New Dracoheim, Count-Elector in the Most Serene Union, Count of Ynnraile
Nathan

Kizzy Drakland

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

Since I seem to have cursed you with life, I suppose I can only bless you with my death. I have unfinished business yet, so you better get used to waiting you petulant little boy!
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

House Meir

Post by House Meir »

Guys, guys! Be nice to Kyle! A Neridian patriot right there! :madviking:
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Return to “Most Serene Union of Dos Gardenias”