[Tapfer Conference] Check In and Agenda

An expansive union ruled by the House of Eadric.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) MSU Princely Family

Christo Eucalyptos

[Tapfer Conference] Check In and Agenda

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Delegates, please confirm your presence here. I will call the conference to order when at least one delegate from Stormark and one from Alexandria arrives. I intend for these discussions to be conducted at a somewhat relaxed pace and in an informal style. I invite the delegates to put forth their own list of concerns in addition to Natopia's:

1. A codified tripartite agreement between the three Tapfer powers. Currently the three states are all tied together in sets of bilateral treaties. A basic three-party treaty that would supplement our existing treaties, not replace, as the existing treaties reflect different bilateral needs.
2. A common understanding of the geography of Tapfer, its various biomes, climates, and resources (beyond the large surpluses noted by the MCS)
3. A common approach to handling the Green on Tapfer and the various implications of its continued existence on our shared continent.

Added: 4. Agreement on the territorial waters and exclusive economic zones of each state.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Yfirstormarksgythia

Re: [Tapfer Conference] Check In and Agenda

Post by Yfirstormarksgythia »

* Her High Holiness Forn Siðr Fúrstafrúa Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís, Ærkejarla of the Idunn Isles, Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple, Storish Ambassador to the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation, arrives at the Tapfer Conference. *
Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís
Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles
Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple

Storish Ambassador to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation,and the Kingdom of Craitland.

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

The Emperor of all Alexandrians arrives to the Conference, with a smaller-than-usual entourage.

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Post by Nathaniel »

Imperial Cousin,
Distinguished Excellencies,
Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the Tapfer Comference. It is the hope of the Imperial Natopian government that this conference will bring our three countries closer to each other, and that we may agree on various questions facing our common continent.

The Natopian government has outlined its proposed agenda. I ask the delegates from Alexandria and Stormark to state how they feel about it, whether they would like to add something, or remove something from it.

In the mean time, please enjoy the good food and scenery around here.
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt
Count of Cape Farewell
Master of the Cathedral of Eternal Slumber
Bosarch of New Aquitane
Lord von Zauberförde
Lord der Stadt der Gestrandeten ...
Knight of the Holy Lakes
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

A small note is delivered from apparently nowhere. It reads,

"The continued stability and prosperity of Tapfer is of interest to those that consider you friends and allies as well. We will not otherwise make our presence known, but be aware that we are very pleased with the work done in Tapfer in past ages, and look forward to seeing this continent of peace continue to develop and thrive."

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

The Empire of the Alexandrians would like to add that a clause of non-aggression is included in the tripartite agreement to further reinforce and guarantee the success of this conference.

Yfirstormarksgythia

Post by Yfirstormarksgythia »

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she is exuberantly in agreement with His Imperial Majesty!
Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís
Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles
Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple

Storish Ambassador to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation,and the Kingdom of Craitland.

Christo Eucalyptos

Absolutely, Your Majesty.

We now have 3 core areas of discussion:geography/resources, controlling the Green, and territorial waters. These decisions will be discussed separately and then included in the tripartite nonaggression treaty as well as any other odds and ends that may arise during the other discussions. I will create four topics so we may organize each discussion.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

This is a great course of action, Your Excellency. I look forward to the beginning of these discussions.

I also wish to note, that the Alexandrian Foreign Consul shall be joining us momentarily.

Augusto

Post by Augusto »

Greetings, for those of you who don't know me yet, allow me to introduce myself, I am Augusto de Corcovado, Alexandrian Foreign Consul.

I am here to support and advise His Imperial Majesty on the Conference, thanks for the seat.
His Imperial Highness, Augusto de Corcovado
Alexandrian Ambassador Plenipotentiary to all Micran Nations

Christo Eucalyptos

Welcome, Your Highness! I look forward to many fruitful interactions in the coming weeks. This is proving to be a large undertaking, and I thank the delegates for their patience. But I think the dream of a fully-standardized continent, united by three of the most stable nations on Micras, will have an enduring influence on the world.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Ah, our Good Third Consul. Glad to have him as part of the Alexandrian delegation! :herman:

Primo de Aguilar

Post by Primo de Aguilar »

And I am here to make sure our two royals don't forget the people's interests! :king:
Jaime Augusto Joaquin Primo de Aguilar, PC, GLH, GCNM, FSM, OGKC
Autokrator of Constancia and Co-Ruler of the Kingdom
Kanikleios to Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo, Autokrateira of Constancia
Strategos of the Thema Oranjēsiōn
Minister of Finance, International Trade and Industry and Kyvernítis of the Basileusian Bank,
Sýmvoulos of the High Court of the Free and Associative Kingdom of Constancia
Secretary-General, Micras Treaty Organization
Penultimate De jure Consul for Defense of the Empire of the Alexandrians
Alexandrian exile
Son of Santiago, Santander

Sebastian Goddestreu

Post by Sebastian Goddestreu »

I shall replace Prince Augusto on the Alexandrian delegation. In addition, following a change of roles in our government, I am now the First Consul while Señor de Aquilar is Third Consul. He and His Imperial Majesty will continue to be our principal negotiators.
Dr. Sebastian S. Goddestreu
First Consul of the Empire of the Alexandrians

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Just posting to confirm the above. Dr. Goddestreu is our newly elected First Consul. :)

Christo Eucalyptos

Thank you, Your Majesty, for the confirmation. Dr. Goddestreu, welcome to Frenzyville and the conference!
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Your Majesties and Excellencies, are there any items remaining on the agenda for this conference?
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Most Serene Union of Dos Gardenias”