The "Bible"

An idyllic and storied principality spanning the globe.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Princess of Arboria

Elijah Ayreon

The "Bible"

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Lord Erion,

I seem to remember that there was a kind of Unorthodox Bible around that included the Books of Orchids. Have you got any idea where that went? I think it was Thomas Cutterham who championed it.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Lord Erion

Re: The "Bible"

Post by Lord Erion »

There was, but it was on a Geocities site that was never apparently archived (especially as the only link that I found to it was hidden in the Cathedral -
http://baronyoftreesia.yuku.com/topic/8 ... -xtLbVDySo
http://www.geocities.com/amariaae/ ).

Which is why one of the next tasks here, now that I think that the Book of Sermons might be completed, is to recompile the Bible.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Aw that's a shame. We'll just have to do it again... somehow...
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Well, I'm hoping that everything needed is in the forum, so the compilation process should be the same as doing the Book of Sermons, only longer.
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Allot

Post by Allot »

H.S.H. Aaden Allot
Prince of Elwynn
Senator for Araxion | Chancellor of the People's Academy

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Thanks! I'll check that out soon. :)

Return to “Principality of Arboria”