Resolution on the Confirmation of Lord Chancellor Nominee

Where parliamentary bills are formally proposed, debated and voted upon after a division.
Ri Mhor
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Resolution on the Confirmation of Lord Chancellor Nominee

Post by Ri Mhor »

Rt. Hon. Ladies and Gentlemen:
A Resolution on the Confirmation of Lord Chancellor Nominee

Whereas, the Lord Protector hath made a nomination and appointment to the office of Lord Chancellor for Parliament to confirmeth.

Whereas, this nomination and appointment is located at this hyperlink: http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... 31#p105331 .

Whereas, according to the Constitution of the Brettish Isles, "The Lord Chancellor and the Masters in Chancery shall be appointed by the Lord Protector, subject to the confirmation of Parliament."

Whereas, by a majority of our votes we are in favor of his confirmation, thereby confirming his nomination and appointment and making The. Rt. Hon. Lord Reginald Moore of Kent shall our new Lord Chancellor.

Therefore, be these things resolved with regards to the confirmation of the nominee and appointee, The Rt. Hon. Lord Reginald Moore of Kent, for the office of Lord Chancellor.
The voting period on this resolution confirming the Rt. Hon. Lord Reginald Moore of Kent for the office of Lord Chancellor shall commenceth now and shall endeth after 48 hours, and the options for voting are YEA, NAY, ABSTAIN (ABSTAINs are noted, but not counted as votes.)

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Resolution on the Confirmation of Lord Chancellor Nomine

Post by Verion »

I will vote ABSTAIN in this matter, since I don't deem it right to vote for my own proposal, made in the executive branch.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Ri Mhor
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Ri Mhor »

I voteth vote YEA on the resolution.

Ri Mhor
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Ri Mhor »

The 48 hour voting periode hath ended. Here are the results.

YEAS- 1
NAYs - 0
ABSTAINS - 1

The nomination and appointment of myself, Reginald Moore of Kent, as Lord Chancellor now hath been approved by Parliament.

I hereby take office as Lord Chancellor for The Brettish Isles.

Return to “The Floor”