The Warehouse

A Bailiwick within the Ceremonial County of Cimmeria.

Moderator: (Shireroth) Queen in the North

Tesla Wattson

The Warehouse

Post by Tesla Wattson »

Here it is. I won't say where though:

Tokaray al-Osman

Re: The Warehouse

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

On the other hand, a futuristic urban sprawl appearing on a remote sub-Arctic island, one previously noted for its population of vicious polar-bear worshipping primitives moving amongst the craters left by dubious government experiments, should be reasonably easy to spot.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Knowing the Mechanic, the facility is probably cloaked using an old icecream truck or something. He sent a paper airplane into orbit and made a one-man gunship from a discarded toaster, so it's entirely possible.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Ryker wrote:Knowing the Mechanic, the facility is probably cloaked using an old icecream truck or something. He sent a paper airplane into orbit and made a one-man gunship from a discarded toaster, so it's entirely possible.
You quite certain he didn't escape from some sort of futurist cargo cult?
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

I don't even think he knows.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

Post by Sladen Fringeman »

I know that you know that I know that you know that I love not knowing. Not an ice cream truck, it's actually powered by a microscopic artificial star (which I made from the ice cream truck). Wanna see where I live?
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 60-720.jpg
And the Warehouse isn't a city, it's one lonesome facility where I make all sorts of fun things. Yesterday I gave a polar chicken sentience but kept it dumb as a sack o' rocks (which I also uplifted). They're both dead now, I'm insane not stupid... usually.
The Mechanic

"I have a gun for an arm? Cool! Where's my real one though? I was still hungry; I'm still hungry. Where am I? Oh I hope it's my birthday party! Yes this is one quote. What do you mean I broke the fourth wall? Well don't just sit there, fix it before it kills us all! What am I saying? That would be super fun! Wait, where am I?"
-S. Fringeman

Return to “Tundrok”