[IRS/ELW] Green Valley

Moderator: Verion

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

[IRS/ELW] Green Valley

Post by Jonathan »

Dear Lord Protector Sherrinford

I present my compliments to the Government of the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles and have the honour to convey, on behalf of the Shirerithian Imperial Ministry of the Exterior and of the government of the Elwynnese Union, a diplomatic protest to the Brettish incorporation of the Green Valley, sovereign Elwynnese territory. An invitation is extended to the Government of the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles to meet privately with me for negotiations on matters of dispute of sovereignty between our governments.

It is the firm hope and desire of the Elwynnese and Shirerithian governments to come to a lasting agreement with the Commonwealth on this matter.

I avail myself of the opportunity to extend to you, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane
Duke of Haven
Count Shishin
Count of Northshire
Count of Arietta
Count of Cape Farewell
Count of Ransenar
Lord of Andelarion
Jarl of Frostarike
Baig of Upasāgara
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: [IRS/ELW] Green Valley

Post by Verion »

Dear Prince Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion,

These matters are of great concern to the residents of the Brettish territory of Wayne. The Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles, being a sensible nation, will send a diplomatic envoy to discuss these matters in private, at your request. However we should ensure you that the concern of all residents on Brettish soil, including those in the territories, is considered our prime focus in these discussions.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “State Room”