[Elwynn] Ratification of the Green Valley Agreement

Post by Jonathan »

To:
HE Richard Amherst
Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles

HIH Jonathan
Prince of Elwynn, etc.

My Lord

I have the honour to convey to inform your Excellency that the Agreement between our countries with regard to the area known as Green Valley has been ratified by the Elwynnese Union.

In accordance with the sixth section of that agreement, I submit the Elwynnese ratification for exchange. I happily await the Commonwealth's exchange.

In the mean time, let me renew to you, My Lord, the assurances of my highest consideration,

Jonathan

Decree on the ratification of the Agreement with the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles with regard to the area known as Green Valley

Whereas the armed conflict over the area known as Green Valley has come to an end following the armistice agreement between, on one hand, the Elwynnese Union Defence Forces and the Armed Forces of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, and on the other, the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles and the Militia of the Restored Church of the Lord, signed at the Imperial Palace of the Chancellor in the Gong Federation;

Whereas the said armistice agreement established a Gong-led peace-keeping and administering force in Green Valley pending the settlement of the then dispute of the sovereignty over Green Valley;

Whereas Brettish and Elwynnese diplomats, duly authorized, negotiated for a long time the settlement of the then dispute of the sovereignty over Green Valley, and finally were able to agree on an agreement, which was signed in Eliria;

Whereas the Landsraad has supported an Elwynnese ratification of the signed Agreement;

I, Jonathan, Prince, Emir of Sathrati, do make known that:

1. The Agreement with the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles with regard to the area known as Green Valley is, by this decree, ratified, the text of which is found in the schedule to this decree.

2. The area known as Green Valley shall be incorporated as a special bailiwick of the Elwynnese Union, with the Elw name Дошуулиеч (Doxuulieq). In the event that the Brettish Isles wish to invoke section 3 of the Agreement with the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles with regard to the area known as Green Valley, separate legislation shall then cover the arrangement.

3. The former, now blown-up, Cedrist temple grounds in central Eliria shall be set aside for the building of a temple, the design of which shall be decided by the Restored Church of the Lord, in line with building clarifications, of course, and the funding coming from the Government.

Done at the Palace of Krull, the twentieth day of Rugaall, in the year 1620.

Йоонатан

Schedule:

The Governments of the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles and the Elwynnese Union have come to the following arrangement with regard to the area known as Green Valley.

1. The sovereignty and law of the area known as Green Valley will belong to the Elwynnese Union.

2. The International Peacekeeping force will be dismissed and the Green Valley territory will be kept secure by local forces operating under the flag of the Elwynnese Union.

3. The Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles is granted the right to administer the Green Valley territory under Elwynnese sovereignity and law.

4. The Restored Church of the Lord will receive official status in the Elwynnese Union and the Elwynnese Union will build a temple for the Church in the city of Eliria.

5. The Elwynnese Union and the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles will enter a free-trade agreement.

6. This agreement shall be ratified by the Elwynnese Union and the Commonwealth of the Brettish Isles according to their respective constitutional requirements, and shall enter force upon the exchange of ratifications.

Signed,

FOR THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE BRETTISH ISLES:

Richard Amherst,
Lord Protector of the Brettish Isles

FOR THE ELWYNNESE UNION:

Йоонатан
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane