Francia

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Hendrik des Vinandy
King of Batavia

Francia

Post by Hendrik des Vinandy »

May I request that the following forum be set up:

1. New forum “Fränkisches Reich / Frankish Empire”, with the flag (https://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title ... rancia.png) and the description:
“Das Fränkisches Reich ist eine souveräne Mikronation, deren Hauptbestandteil auf dem Kontinent Benacia liegt. Der Vorgänger des Frankenreiches ist das Königreich Amokolien, das seit 1504 AN Bestand.

The Frankish Empire is a sovereign micronation whose main part is located on the Benacia continent. The predecessor of the Frankish Empire is the Kingdom of Amokolia, which existed since 1504 AN.”

A top-level forum under Batavian Confederation.

2. Organize the forum accordingly:

Allgemeines – General
  • Amokolia Gefühl – Amokolia Feeling (description: The cultural centre for development and experience. Note: The Amokolia Feeling is intoxicating!)
Regierung – Government
  • Hofburg (description: The official workplace of the Kaiser in the centre of Brandenburg)
    Jess Palace (a locked forum for members of the group “Reichsrat”; description: The meeting place of the Reichsrat, the advisory body of the Kaiser.)
Froyalan Tribunal
  • Courtroom
    Office of the Prosecution
Francia Media
  • Hauptstadtregion Brandenburg (description: Brandenburg is the capital of the Frankish Empire)
    Absentia
    Amokolia Gascogne – Gascony
    Sachsen – Saxony
Francia Orientalis
  • Anglia
    Arietta
Francia Occidentalis
  • Greater Gosling
    Los Bananos
Autonome Regionen - Autonomous regions
  • Avtonomna Oblast Mišalacija - Autonomous Province of Mishalacia
    Kingdom of Ravaria
3. Create user group “Kaiser von Francia”. Give Kaiser von Francia full mod over Francia, with “Arkadius des Vinandy” as only member.

4. Create user group “Reichsrat”, with ‘Kaiser von Francia’ as group leader. Let group leader set permissions for the user group.

5. Thank you very much!
Hendrik Leopold des Vinandy, Koning van Batavië, Prins van Vinandy, Aartshertog van 's Koningenwaarde, Hertog van Gasconje, Graaf van Bourbon, Graaf van Dasburgh, Graaf van Girond, Graaf van Maconvale, Baron van Ammerswoude en bij de Loet, Baron van Bergkirche, Baron van Heydelberg, Heer van Audinghen, Heer van Paravel

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: Francia

Post by Continuator »

As noted to the Caradian guy - I can't do anything about uploading flags but I'll get the rest sorted out today or tomorrow.

With one caveat...

I have consulted with the last two Shirerithians and they have advised me that the archive belongs with the true, historic, heartland of Amokolia - Elwynn.

Hendrik des Vinandy
King of Batavia

Re: Francia

Post by Hendrik des Vinandy »

I hereby wish to withdraw the request.
Hendrik Leopold des Vinandy, Koning van Batavië, Prins van Vinandy, Aartshertog van 's Koningenwaarde, Hertog van Gasconje, Graaf van Bourbon, Graaf van Dasburgh, Graaf van Girond, Graaf van Maconvale, Baron van Ammerswoude en bij de Loet, Baron van Bergkirche, Baron van Heydelberg, Heer van Audinghen, Heer van Paravel

Return to “Administrative Soviet”