Bastion Link Update

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Hartmut Aldric

Bastion Link Update

Post by Hartmut Aldric »

Hello!

I'm not sure who is in charge of the links under the announcement box and the drop down menu of friendly nations, but these need to be updated!

I am happy to help with this. For example, the Batavian wiki link is dead, could we replace that with Alduria's wiki? If someone gives me the information for the font on those buttons, I can make the button myself.

As for the friendly nations link roll, there are tons to add and tons to remove - to add: Alduria, Nova England, for example. We can reference the ForumList to add the forums that are regularly active there.
Edgard
Shirerithian characters:
  • Regent and Lord Protector Ruadh Aldric of the Kingdom of Ransenar;
  • Lord High Steward Sean O'Callaghan of the Kingdom of Ransenar;
  • Lord Senàn Caldwell, Lord Warden of the Imperial Constabulary.
  • Deceased: Hartmut Aldric, Steward of the Imperial Republic (1660-1665), Duke of Calezi, President of the Council of Ministers of the Imperial Duchy of Brookshire, First Secretary of the Kehl, &etc.

Return to “Administrative Soviet”