Can we have bbcode tables?

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Can we have bbcode tables?

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

Is that possible to add to Bastion?

For example, the following should generate a table according to Google:
Name Age
John 65
Gitte 40
Sussie 19

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Can we have bbcode tables?

Post by Raz »

Llyr Angus-Moonoak wrote:Is that possible to add to Bastion?

For example, the following should generate a table according to Google:
Name Age
John 65
Gitte 40
Sussie 19
Not sure if Ari is going to kill me for adding this, but I did.

Llyr Angus-Moonoak

Post by Llyr Angus-Moonoak »

Awesome, thanks very much!

Rei Milharna

Post by Rei Milharna »

Sick. :o
Her Majesty Queen Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra of Firneramnen, Queen of Aňira, Archduchess of Alðai, Grand Duchess of Vatēmar, Princess of Shireroth, Lady of Kin'uyama and of Senkyōwan, Landgravine of the Vessāra Forest, Castellaness of the Bloodless Palace, Maid of Angarae, Grand Mistress of the Order of Itrāei, Lady of the Night Sky

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

I added some light CSS to make the tables slighty airier in the common forums' and Craitland's styles. It seems that most styles seem to just apply theming to any table, whether inside a post or not (in fact, it's kinda hard *not* to do that in CSS), which... works, maybe, more or less, or not. From playing around with previews a bit, it makes tables look pretty noisy in fancier styles like Elwynn's. Anyway, these are pretty easy to change, poke me if you want to adjust your style's table theming. You might have to ctrl-f5 to see the changes.

(What's probably *not* as easy to fix is the annoying linebreak behavior, i.e. the fact that if you put linebreaks between your table rows, phpBB turns them into linebreaks before the table. I'd have to relearn PHP to fix that, and that's always annoying to do since I know the knowledge will just immediately leak out of my brain afterward.)
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Return to “Administrative Soviet”