New forum request: Çeridgul

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Shyriath
CONDOLORD

New forum request: Çeridgul

Post by Shyriath »

To the People's Commissar for Administration and Forums:

I would like to humbly request a forum for Çeridgul here on Bastion - although it will remain mainly wiki-based, I find myself wanting a spot where more narrative-type things can take place, announcements can be made, and where those not wanting to do diplomacy via the Gejlak Beach page have a different channel to achieve it.

The name can simply be "Çeridgul" though if it won't accept Ç as a character feel free to use C instead. For the description, I think "Overconfident Bronze-Age alien dragons, libertarian semitopias, and food fights. You're welcome." The flag is here, but if you need me to shrink it down or something, let me know and I'll do that when I get home. For the moderators, both this account and "Speaker of the Cerid".
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: New forum request: Çeridgul

Post by Raz »

:yao:

By the way, according to phpBB the ç comes after the z in the alphabet, but I can also envision people seeing the ç as some sort of c. There is something to be said for both and this directly affects your position on the homepage. It is not unthinkable that this will result in an admin war that will see the end of the Bastion Union. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!11!

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Re: New forum request: Çeridgul

Post by Shyriath »

*Starts to laugh evilly before stopping himself.* :twisted:

Ahem. Thank you.
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Return to “Administrative Soviet”