Shireroth access

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Shireroth access

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Admins of Bastion,

Greetings. I have not had access for a while to Shireroth due to my account previously being operated by another person whose access was restricted. I would like to have access to Shireroth through this account. My goal is partly to spread a message of goodwill and information pertaining to progress and unity.

Regards,

Markus Doltrue

Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito

Re: Shireroth access

Post by Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito »

Mr Doltrue

Under Shirerithian law, you are not allowed entry into the Imperial Republic for having "intended, attempted, conspired or made preparations to depose the Kaiser or any of the heads of the Imperial States by violent or other unlawful means or with outside assistance" (see Imperial Decrees 699, 937).

This is a serious offence you have committed, and due to its seriosity and forum-based implications the deportation applies to every single one of your characters, for the duration of the validity of the deporation charge – unless the Kaiser decides to grant clemency.

I understand that the Government does not intend to grant you clemency. Accordingly, it is the strong request of the Imperial Republic to maintain the ban for all of Mr Doltrue's characters entering Shireroth.

Signed:

Myn.
Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito, Viscount Myn
Former President of the State of Talenore

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Dear Malliki, Viscount de Myn,

I am not the person, that is, Roberto Laing, who is the subject of the investigations of those Decrees.

Rather, I am a professional boxer and human rights activist, by the name of Markus Doltrue, and you can see my posts throughout other nations, and that they are positive.

I have merely been given this account by the estate of the Laing family at my request; that is why there is still a restriction on it apparently.

My name is Markus Doltrue, and I am not a member of the Laing family, although my sister, Alexandra, is married to Wil Laing. However my sister is an independent person in this world of Micras, and therefore I cannot be held accountable for her associations.

I share this information in the hope that you will reconsider.

The people of Shireroth should not be restricted from hearing a message of goodwill and progress to help them build a better society.

Signed,

Markus

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Ask Shireroth to ask.

Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito

Post by Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito »

Markus Doltrue wrote:Dear Malliki, Viscount de Myn,

I am not the person, that is, Roberto Laing, who is the subject of the investigations of those Decrees.

Rather, I am a professional boxer and human rights activist, by the name of Markus Doltrue, and you can see my posts throughout other nations, and that they are positive.

I have merely been given this account by the estate of the Laing family at my request; that is why there is still a restriction on it apparently.

My name is Markus Doltrue, and I am not a member of the Laing family, although my sister, Alexandra, is married to Wil Laing. However my sister is an independent person in this world of Micras, and therefore I cannot be held accountable for her associations.

I share this information in the hope that you will reconsider.

The people of Shireroth should not be restricted from hearing a message of goodwill and progress to help them build a better society.

Signed,

Markus
Dear Mr Doltrue,

The Ministry of the Interior has on the advice of the Kaiser's Imperial Advisory Council taken your request into account and has thereafter, weighing all matters, concluded that the decree should remain in force.

Aggrevating for you, Mr Doltrue, is that you have – despite the full knowledge that none of your accounts may post in Shireroth nevertheless posted in Shireroth. This speaks against any notion of your rehabiliation. This has been a major issue in the denial of your request. Accordingly, we will make a further investigation, and we will ban any further accounts that we might encounter. Until then, the Ministry would be most grateful if you provided us with any and all accounts that you or your other characters may have on Bastion. The expediency of such assistance would make a future consideration of leniancy toward you perhaps more possible.
Malliki Nakita Nur Pinito, Viscount Myn
Former President of the State of Talenore

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Dear Minister Viscount Myn,

This is most unfortunate. I am an ambassador of progress and unity. However I respect this decision, and hope that soon it will be reversed, so that I can be allowed to enter and help the downtrodden triumph over injustice.

As for the other characters of Thadeus, in addition to those listed in the Character Registry, Thulodion is a new character of Thadeus which has not yet been added, so you may count him along with the others. But they all have independent personalities, though, and hopes and dreams. Please do not lump them all in with Iakovos or Roberto.

Altea Lomax

Post by Altea Lomax »

Vasroe, you are banned from Shireroth in all forms and guises. Go away and never come back.
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Seneschal and March Low Judge of Zy-Rodun
Town Postmaster of Tarkyr, Zy-Rodun
Played by Hālian

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Post by Wil »

Ms Lomax has insulted Jeremy Archer. And now is getting paid a 'visit' from them. So I don't see how they will handle her request with glee...

http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... 90#p154790

Return to “Administrative Soviet”