bastionunion.org frontpage update

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Vilhelm Benkern

bastionunion.org frontpage update

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

http://bastionunion.org/

For some reason Jingdao was still on there so that has been removed. I've added all the new communities we now host. I've paraphrased the forum descriptions for the newer nations. Let me know if you want anything changed.

e: Also Willowshire doesn't have a Wiki page that I could find that was distinct from those of the Brettish Isles. It can link to one of those if you like.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: bastionunion.org frontpage update

Post by Orion »

Willowshire's future is uncertain at this point. Part of the ongoing story arc with the infighting between clans. So linking to the Brettish Isles is fine. I've been planning to update that page but haven't had time yet.

RasmOS

Re: bastionunion.org frontpage update

Post by RasmOS »

Vilhelm Benkern wrote:For some reason Jingdao was still on there so that has been removed.
That reason would be that I made the last update. :wink:

Return to “Administrative Soviet”