On e-mail notifications

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.
Gerenia

On e-mail notifications

Post by Gerenia »

I chose to be notified by e-mail every time I received a private message, but since a while (a couple of months, I think) I no longer get those notifications. Do any of you have an explanation for this?
Thanks in advance!

Note: I hope this is the right place to post this.
Ger*
President of the Republic of Gerenia, 2012-2017 (as Gerald Ruze)

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: On e-mail notifications

Post by Orion »

Your profile settings are correct. Have you checked your spam folder and/or added the Bastion email to your "unblocked" list?

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

FWIW "the Bastion email" will be changing to ari@shireroth.org, since I should be able to get SPF to actually work with that (so that at least email servers won't think our board emails are just some random spammers using my email address - instead they'll merely think that our board emails are just some random spammers using their own email address)
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Gerenia

Post by Gerenia »

Orion wrote:Your profile settings are correct. Have you checked your spam folder and/or added the Bastion email to your "unblocked" list?
Yes, every time I check my spam folder all I find is Photobucket offers and Nigerian princes' bullshit! The thing is that I used to get the notifications, but since a while I stopped receiving them. I wonder if anyone else has the same issue...
Ger*
President of the Republic of Gerenia, 2012-2017 (as Gerald Ruze)

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

Gerenia wrote:The thing is that I used to get the notifications, but since a while I stopped receiving them. I wonder if anyone else has the same issue...
Just had to check, but the same's happened to me. Received email notifications for PMs up until June, but nothing since despite having had a good few PM discussions :?
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't for me.

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Return to “Administrative Soviet”