VBN - Micras Edition
  • Be a hamster
  • They eat babies while you sleep!
  • Retort
  • Beware, poor fools!
  • Kasterburg and Los Liberados refuse relations with Jingdao
  • [NAT] News Highlights
  • Sorta LOA

Here's the forum for the forum. Well, more it's the forum to house the subforums related to the forum, where the admins play whack-a-mole. If you have forum problems, fill in form 4271-K, and file it in the appropriate subforum. Or forum, as the case may be.

Sorta LOA

Postby Orion » Thu May 02, 2019 1:18 am

So I've recently had to cut back my hobby time drastically to help take care of a sick family member who's suffering from terminal cancer. I'm not really sure what to expect moving forward but obviously my time spent here has been cut back. My goal is to try and keep contributing to the wiki as time permits, but this will be dependent on a lot of other factors.

At any rate, if it seems like I'm not around much lately, this is why.
    Orion
    Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: Sorta LOA

Postby Rei Milharna » Thu May 02, 2019 9:30 pm

:C *offers Orion and his family member all the hugs*
    Her Majesty Queen Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra of Firneramnen, Queen of Aňira, Archduchess of Alðai, Grand Duchess of Vatēmar, Princess of Shireroth, Lady of Kin'uyama and of Senkyōwan, Landgravine of the Vessāra Forest, Castellaness of the Bloodless Palace, Maid of Angarae, Grand Mistress of the Order of Itrāei, Lady of the Night Sky
    Rei Milharna

Postby Arkadius des Vinandy » Mon May 06, 2019 1:52 pm

@Orion: I wish you a lot of strength and I have a lot of respect to help your family this way.

In that context, Orion asked me to take care of the Grand Duchy of Helderbourgh. Can I ask the forum administration to grant me the moderation rights for the Helderbourgh subforum?
    Arkadius Frederik Gustavus des Vinandy, Koning van Batavië, Prins van Natopia, Prins van Vinandy, Nawab van Tassity, Aartshertog van 's Koningenwaarde, Groothertog van Helderbourgh, Hertog van Brandenburg, Hertog van Gasconje, Hertog van Hazelwood, Hertog van Levensburg, Graaf van Bourbon, Graaf van Dasburgh, Graaf van Girond, Graaf van Maconvale, Baron van Ammerswoude en bij de Loet, Baron van Bergkirche, Baron van Heydelberg, Heer van Audinghen, Heer in Jorvik, Heer van Paravel
    Arkadius des Vinandy
    King of Batavia

Postby ari » Fri May 10, 2019 2:55 pm

yar
    Lord Furniture
    Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
    Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
    Eternal Watcher of #micronations
    ari
    Grim Auxiliator

Return to Administrative Soviet