[Prætor] Shirerithian Deposition of Tempus Keep Agreement

Formerly the areas of the Foreign Quarter and Fort Tempus in the capital city of Shirekeep, this section of the north coast of Brookshire was reconstituted as a royal city by Kaiseress Mira Raynora Minor.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Fjorleif

[Prætor] Shirerithian Deposition of Tempus Keep Agreement

Post by Fjorleif »

FROM THE PRÆTOR OF THE LANDSRAAD

TO

THE CROWN COUNCIL OF LICHBROOK

My Lords and Ladies,

May it please you to be advised of a jolly and joyous matter of import concerning the finances of the Federal Government of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth which deserves and requires your attention.

You are hereby notified, in accordance with the duty conferred upon the Prætorum by Article VII of the Tempus Keep Agreement, that the Imperial Republic of Shireroth has deposited the Instrument of Ratification of the Tempus Keep Agreement by the aforesaid Imperial Republic of Shireroth with the Prætorum.

"May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"

Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants and kins(wo)man!

Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
The Prætor of the Landsraad
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Fjorleif

Re: [Prætor] Shirerithian Deposition of Tempus Keep Agreemen

Post by Fjorleif »

Lady Nostalgia,

Shouldn't you be dropping by at the Landsraad Front Gate to present me with a certain legal document? I won't bite. :wink:
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Nostalgia

Re: [Prætor] Shirerithian Deposition of Tempus Keep Agreemen

Post by Nostalgia »

Dear Fjorleif,

I shall make sure to present the notification at the earliest opportunity. It is with hope of understanding that my time has been occupied with other Imperial engagements.

Nostalgia

(OOC: #excuses :P )
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Return to “City of Lichkeep”