The Prince's Oath

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Elijah Ayreon

The Prince's Oath

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Fellow Elwynnese

I stand before the Senate ready to administer my oath. I wish to thank the Senate for its support of and confidence in me. I hope I will not let the Senate or the Union down.

You know what I stand for and what I will do. There will be no speech here of higher quality. Rather, I am to say the oath in the tongues of Elwynn I myself master. The Amokolians, Iserdians and the Babkhi will forgive me but I believe they would rather have be silent than me bastardising their speech.

You will see that Elw is not my native tongue and the very formal language of the oath in Elw is somewhat difficult. First I will say it in Elw, then in the Norse of Cape Farewell and Hurmu. After that in the Hurmumol speech followed by the Norse of Normark.

Thank you. May Elwynn shine upon you.

Luix Rakira

Re: The Prince's Oath

Post by Luix Rakira »

A beautiful and symbolic gesture! Hail His Highness!
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Lord Erion

Re: The Prince's Oath

Post by Lord Erion »

So say we all!
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Union Senate Archives”