Haha! EPIC FAIL!

Budding nations, barbarians and forgotten ruins - make your place among the unclaimed lands of Apollonia! One-man nations, worldbuilding experiments and weirdtopias are welcome here.

Moderator: Emile

Warner Barentsz

Haha! EPIC FAIL!

Post by Warner Barentsz »

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Re: Haha! EPIC FAIL!

Post by Harvey »

The problem with naysaying is that you never really get to be good and properly smug about it when you're right, because nobody wants to hear it.

Mira Raynora Minor

Post by Mira Raynora Minor »

If people spent as much time being creative as they do being negative, this sector would be absolutely amazing.
Mira Raynora the Younger
Queen of Leichenberg
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Marchioness and Lichgravine of Lachmodan, Countess of Azarea and Ž

Royston Merrick

Post by Royston Merrick »

The thing about this place is that even for the good creative stuff it is basically a 'Show and Tell' exercise where none of the other inmates in the class give a shit. People would be better off working on their own projects to their own satisfaction and not sharing as the common starting point for any common endeavour, namely mutual interest, has long since departed the scene.

Overly world-weary negativity is about the only redeeming feature Bastion has left for those still warming the embers and picking over the reheated entrails of a dead conworlding (that is a word is it?) project. The Green after all was a rehash of the Archipelago project which was an attempt to revitalise the Bastion Union which was itself an attempt to recapture the vitality (anarchic incoherent chaos) of the Apollo Sector in an era when the number of participants is diminishing year on year (and only in part off-set by the number of double-logins run by Carl and Ric).

In the end all that is left is a steaming plate of tripe and a sour taste. :wink:

Mira Raynora Minor

Post by Mira Raynora Minor »

Have to disagree with you, there. Not that this will bother you unduly, I'm sure!
Mira Raynora the Younger
Queen of Leichenberg
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Marchioness and Lichgravine of Lachmodan, Countess of Azarea and Ž

Warner Barentsz

Post by Warner Barentsz »

Mira Raynora Minor wrote:If people spent as much time being creative as they do being negative, this sector would be absolutely amazing.
I see negativity and creativity not as opposing ideals, in fact I try to add some creativity to my negativity.

Emile

Post by Emile »

Hey, it's not an epic fail, we've even been mentioned in the media!

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

No such thing as bad publicity eh? :lol:

Return to “The Green”