Campaign for Prince

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Warner Barentsz

Campaign for Prince

Post by Warner Barentsz »

Dear people of Elwynn,

At the moment we vote who will become Prince of Elwynn, and the options are me of nobody. At the moment my opponent is leading in the polls, two honorable senators have cast a vote that would enable him to lead Elwynn. But I ask you, in these testing times when Elwynn has to find a new way, will nobody show us the way?

I think nobody is not the right person to lead Elwynn, and though I hate to make this into a personal campaign I think nobody will lead our nation into oblivion. As the son of a madman, who tried to kill one of the finest Princes Elwynn ever had I am sure it feels more safe to vote for nobody, at least he can't do evil. But please listen to me, I do not run for Prince so I can repeat the evils of my father, I run for Prince because I believe in the ideals of Elwynn.

Lady Elwynn and Lord Elijah show us the road to humanism in micronations, indeed Prince Elijah has been called the Saviour of Humanity. If you elect me as Prince I will work to keep that legacy in a Shireroth that has other ideals, not necessarily opposing ideals, still other. And let's be honest, nobody can't do that, he isn't even human.

Monty

Re: Campaign for Prince

Post by Monty »

No-bo-dy, No-bo-dy, No-bo-dy!
Lord Montague

Balarak Alaiaon, Duke of Elwynn, Unifier of the Severed Duchy, Sequestrer of Disharmony

Also operating as Jean Carmichael, Duke of Evreaux, Speaker of the Imperial Assembly.
Oh and Eli Naveh too, Chief of the Ashkenatzan Naval Staff.

In Battle; Unbeatable. In Victory; Unbearable.

Kai Jackson

Re: Campaign for Prince

Post by Kai Jackson »

NOBODY '31
FOR A NEW
ELWYNN

Return to “Constitutional Convention”