The Gates of the Guttuli

Moderators: Tudor ap Rimetar, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Kaiser Brrapa VII

The Gates of the Guttuli

Post by Kaiser Brrapa VII »

Imagine that you come from oversea, passed the dangerous entrance of the Elwynn River and its little isles with sandbanks. That all the while you hear an obnoxious song playing in the background. Also imagine that your ship sails slowly through the fog bank. And then you notice it...

The Gates of the Guttuli.

The four towers, built as guardians in the era of Kaiser Brrapa VII. Standing symbol for the Empire with its three States and many Dominions.

Shirewiki article: http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Gates_of_the_Guttuli

Blessed are Those Serving the Realm.

Kaiser Brrapa VII

Re: The Gates of the Guttuli

Felt a bit inspired by the Elwynn People to start developing some of Shirerithian culture (and adding some landmarks).

All made with Unity. Perhaps, when I have the other PC, I will add some extra nice stuff to it. On the other hand, I like the simplicity of these monuments. To quote my (real life) brother: "a giant pile of useless rock that will not change, no matter how much cause there is or how much time passes."

Ideas to make our nation look better and George R.R. Martin-ish (to use our forum description) are welcome. Perhaps I can construct something.

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Kaiser Brrapa VII wrote:Ideas to make our nation look better and George R.R. Martin-ish (to use our forum description) are welcome. Perhaps I can construct something.
What about a Red Wedding? :wink:
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Kaiser Brrapa VII

Fjorleif wrote:
Kaiser Brrapa VII wrote:Ideas to make our nation look better and George R.R. Martin-ish (to use our forum description) are welcome. Perhaps I can construct something.
What about a Red Wedding? :wink:
I hope to avoid such occasions if I'm the one marrying. :geek:

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Kaiser Brrapa VII wrote:I hope to avoid such occasions if I'm the one marrying. :geek:
And the same applies even more to a Purple Wedding, doesn't it? :wink:
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Fjorleif wrote:And the same applies even more to a Purple Wedding, doesn't it? :wink:
His Niftiness would be prudent enough to employ a taster to avoid such issues, wouldn't he? :wink:
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Kaiser Brrapa VII

It gave me an idea for when I abdicate. :twisted:

Return to “Lunaris”