Mesior: a city in profile

Moderators: Tudor ap Rimetar, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Stellus Yastreb
Looney Tune

Mesior: a city in profile

Post by Stellus Yastreb »

This document has been struck from the county record by order of the Council of Elders of the Lands of the Tenth Degree of the Lodge of Stars.

The Dagger of Sacrifice has been removed from the House of Cats and entrusted to the custody of one Albede Zemphirich Yastreb.

May the souls of the Lunatics find the final protection of the Moon's light in accordance with the prophecies of Lumenetra, and may no other force bind them.

S E N I O R E S - X - T E R R A E
147th Moon, Waning Gibbous
5840 ASC

Yfirstormarksgythia

Re: Mesior: a city in profile

Post by Yfirstormarksgythia »

A High Priestess wishes to convey to His Excellency that this work of his is truly amazing! :up1:
Sigrdrífa the Priestess of the House of Vanadís
Ærkejarla of Thingeyri and the Idunn Isles
Yfirstormarksgythia and High Priestess of the Thingeyri Temple

Storish Ambassador to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation,and the Kingdom of Craitland.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

That's beautiful, great job!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Yeah, it's great! :yay:

Gives me the enthusiasm to restart my work with Apollo City... o free time o where are thou?
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion
Dant of the National Protection Army

Stellus Yastreb
Looney Tune

Thankee all :)
Trajan Myksos wrote:Gives me the enthusiasm to restart my work with Apollo City... o free time o where are thou?
Strangely enough it was your work on Apollo which inspired me to have a crack at Mesior... I guess it's your turn again :wink:
Stellus Ryabinevich Dolorvenuk Yastreb
- Count of Lunaris in the Duchy of Goldshire
Head of the House of Yastreb, honoured throughout history as follows: Member of the Order of the Dragon, recipent of the Silver Swan Award (Imperial) recipent of the Order of the Silver Orchid (Elwynn) Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent (Yardistan) Arx-Piscator of the Piscatores Alexandrii (Brookshire) Knight of the Nishan-i-Liaqat (Babkha), Paranoid Narcissist (everywhere)

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Stellus Yastreb wrote:Thankee all :)
Trajan Myksos wrote:Gives me the enthusiasm to restart my work with Apollo City... o free time o where are thou?
Strangely enough it was your work on Apollo which inspired me to have a crack at Mesior... I guess it's your turn again :wink:
As long as we can keep each other motivated, huh. :wink:
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

*glances sideways at Shirekeep*

*embarrassed cough*
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Stellus Yastreb
Looney Tune

Eh, the Apollo City map was blatantly inspired by the unsurpassably glorious Shirekeep map... thus Shirekeep's map inspired mine by way of a vicarious osmosis so obvious that I deemed it unecessary to mention. How's that for an excuse? :8

Besides, my MS Paint-esque cartographic skills will never come within a light year of the vectorised goodness depicted upriver. An attempt to publicly emulate that standard of work would be an act of futile vanity on my part.
Stellus Ryabinevich Dolorvenuk Yastreb
- Count of Lunaris in the Duchy of Goldshire
Head of the House of Yastreb, honoured throughout history as follows: Member of the Order of the Dragon, recipent of the Silver Swan Award (Imperial) recipent of the Order of the Silver Orchid (Elwynn) Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent (Yardistan) Arx-Piscator of the Piscatores Alexandrii (Brookshire) Knight of the Nishan-i-Liaqat (Babkha), Paranoid Narcissist (everywhere)

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Stellus Yastreb wrote:Eh, the Apollo City map was blatantly inspired by the unsurpassably glorious Shirekeep map... thus Shirekeep's map inspired mine by way of a vicarious osmosis so obvious that I deemed it unecessary to mention. How's that for an excuse? :8
It was? I can't really remind being inspired because of Shirekeep, but... meh, I'm getting forgetful these days anyway... :wink:
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Trajan Myksos wrote:
Stellus Yastreb wrote:Eh, the Apollo City map was blatantly inspired by the unsurpassably glorious Shirekeep map... thus Shirekeep's map inspired mine by way of a vicarious osmosis so obvious that I deemed it unecessary to mention. How's that for an excuse? :8
It was? I can't really remind being inspired because of Shirekeep, but... meh, I'm getting forgetful these days anyway... :wink:
Your own Shirekeep map perhaps? :wink:

Mira Raynora Major
Bathtub Philosopher

Post by Mira Raynora Major »

This is pretty damned impressive...and do not denigrate your skills for being non-vectorised, because I'm fairly sure no-one else here does (at least, no one blessed with the gift of sight).
Mira Raynora the Elder
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire
Lichgravine of Overdolor, Countess of Caverden and Woodshire
Cedrist Demi-Goddess of Undead and Regional Autonomy

Return to “Lunaris”