New Play - Kapusta Kaput

Moderators: Tudor ap Rimetar, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Krasniy Yastreb

New Play - Kapusta Kaput

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

This document has been struck from the county record by order of the Council of Elders of the Lands of the Tenth Degree of the Lodge of Stars.

The Dagger of Sacrifice has been removed from the House of Cats and entrusted to the custody of one Albede Zemphirich Yastreb.

May the souls of the Lunatics find the final protection of the Moon's light in accordance with the prophecies of Lumenetra, and may no other force bind them.

S E N I O R E S - X - T E R R A E
147th Moon, Waning Gibbous
5840 ASC

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: New Play - Kapusta Kaput

Post by Jonas »

:yay:
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Eager anticipation is being felt in potent waves across the Shire Sea!
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Kaiser Aiomide

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

Gods this should be interesting.

Lyssansa Rossheim

Post by Lyssansa Rossheim »

I want this play for the newly opened Threatre Royal in Lichkeep (when the opening run in Lunaris has concluded). In fact...maybe the Bodysnatchers should snatch the playwrite?
Lyssansa
Queen of Minarboria
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Princess and Lichgravine of Lywind, Baroness of Solecism

Krasniy Yastreb

This document has been struck from the county record by order of the Council of Elders of the Lands of the Tenth Degree of the Lodge of Stars.

The Dagger of Sacrifice has been removed from the House of Cats and entrusted to the custody of one Albede Zemphirich Yastreb.

May the souls of the Lunatics find the final protection of the Moon's light in accordance with the prophecies of Lumenetra, and may no other force bind them.

5840 ASC

Lyssansa Rossheim

Post by Lyssansa Rossheim »

Oh...I just liked the name "Lady Lyhiggledypiggle".
Lyssansa
Queen of Minarboria
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Princess and Lichgravine of Lywind, Baroness of Solecism

Krasniy Yastreb

5840 ASC

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Entirely coincidental to this I have bought a new asbestos suit... I thought the opening evening of this play might be the occasion to try it out.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Krasniy Yastreb

5840 ASC

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Lackey Hurryin'
I'm far too easily amused.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Kai Jackson

Post by Kai Jackson »

Entertainment columnists across the Imperial Republic ask how this will affect the timetables for Act II of The Mikaiser. :P

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Thespian blood shall be spilt, Kai, if I can't finish the Mikaiser first. :king:
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Krasniy Yastreb

5840 ASC

Return to “Lunaris”