Arrrgghh!

Lord Erion

Arrrgghh!

Post by Lord Erion »

Certain people seem to be seriously out of control tonight!! Is there something in the air? Or their drinks??
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Re: Arrrgghh!

Post by Jacobus Loki »

It think their plan is to drive us beresrk.....
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

So far I am trying not to let it get to me too much. Happily foreign affairs seems to be the least contentious activity right now!
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Speaking of foreign affairs, I'd like to reach out to Ashkenataza.
Jacobus Loki

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

I could use a good drink right about now...

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Well, at the moment I'm following on from Elijah's plan to be nice to everyone, and say hello to neighbours that we have never said hello to before.
Currently active concerning negotiating treaties with Gotzborg and Senya.
As a heads up I did advertise for potential ambassadors recently, but no-one showed the slightest interest in volunteering, AFAIK.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I'm on my way to Dragonskeep to make nice.

Maybe I should do some Head of State visits. Give me something positive to do?
Jacobus Loki

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

If you have the time and inclination, it could only be a positive thing to do. :)

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

And here we go yet again... *sigh*

Mira Raynora Minor

Post by Mira Raynora Minor »

If this goes on much longer, we're going to lose all the half-decent, creative, positive people and be left with those to whom the preceding adjectives do not apply. Bastion will be like a universe filled with dead stars and black holes...

Either we accept that Bastion has failed and just give up, or those of us who still give a damn need to fight against this trend!
Mira Raynora the Younger
Queen of Leichenberg
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Marchioness and Lichgravine of Lachmodan, Countess of Azarea and Ž

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Unfortunately, despite the apparent introspections following certain events, there are one or two people, who, while being in a position to do the right thing about more recent events, seemingly cannot be bothered to do so anymore, or never really cared that much in the first place.

Mira Raynora Minor

Post by Mira Raynora Minor »

I can't answer for others, but if I can do something to help- and am not doing it- then I'd hope someone here would let me know!
Mira Raynora the Younger
Queen of Leichenberg
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Marchioness and Lichgravine of Lachmodan, Countess of Azarea and Ž

Return to “Jacobite Camp”