Orthodox Ritam

The central territory, historically of Aryalok culture.

Moderators: Aryeztur, [Jingdao] Guanchang

Aryeztur

Orthodox Ritam

Post by Aryeztur » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 am

Placeholder post. Soon an Orthodox Ritam with a specific doctrine will be enforced throughout all of Aryadesh, Khodastan, Parvatvana, and Satavanaha. The creed will unify and standardize religious practices in the Arya areas though religious minorities will continue to be tolerated.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Vilhelm Benkern

Re: Orthodox Ritam

Post by Vilhelm Benkern » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 am

A welcome development.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Aryeztur

Re: Orthodox Ritam

Post by Aryeztur » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Here are my basic thoughts:

The Ritam Faith will combine elements of real world religions but rather than just cutting and pasting, it will be a coherent whole. The outward forms will be more Abrahamic but the actual metaphysics and theoretical aspects will be more Indic in nature. I will be able to bring in Greek/Western and Iranian philosophical thought through the Abrahamic religions but adding too many ingredients after a point spoils rather than enhances the meal. Therefore, despite my interest in tribal spirituality and East Asian religions, these won't be present in large numbers, though the inclusion of the Indic faith of Buddhism may allow some forms of it that are Asian influenced to let some Asian influence into Aryasht.

I was never too found of the term Ritam. I am abolishing it. I tried other terms like Sattva (Reality) and Dharma (righteousness) but none caught on. The only religion I had created whose name acquired a life of its own was Aralan but I do not wish to reuse that name as it might confuse two different religions by association. I will propound a new name soon, God willing.

Initiation ceremony/communion will involve the partaking of tea every day. Aryashti monks have compiled detailed manuals on how to reach higher states of consciousness with tea.

The religion will revolve around the number 3.

See my next post for more details.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Return to “Aryadesh”