I have returned

Fine Saxon beer is best served in large quantities, serving it to you is one of our best qualities. Some people come here to discuss politics, others to fight. Last man standing was right.

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

I have returned

Post by Jonas »

I'm back. It seems some thought I had retired from the hobby (which because of lack of time and interest could have very well been the case =p ). Therefore I want to use this topic to make some things clear.

1. Past week I had no - or almost no - internet as I was on holiday. Otherwise you would have heard about me earlier.

2. I have been updated a bit on the situation (the war stuff still is a bit vague as someone seems to have deleted the topics...). I already apologise for my future actions, as they could sometimes be based on a lack of up-to-date information.

3. I'm once more in charge of my part of Jingdao (mainland and some small island possessions). I thank Rasmus for his extraordinary leadership during my absence. :mrgreen:

4. I don't know what the idea concerning certain land claims are, but I will of course not simply accept them. I'm open to negotiations, etc. but I'm not Kaiser Mog who gives everything away.

5. I'm open for ideas, discussions about the Jingdaoese future and other stuff. At the moment I can honestly say that anything is possible, as long as there's a good storyline behind it.

The attempted arrest of the Heavenly Light shall have consequences for the nation. As I have not discussed this with Rasmus, I can't say if the arrest is a success, or if Jung Shun will soon be purged. =p
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: I have returned

Post by Raz »

You're not even in a position to give anything away.

Llywelyn

Post by Llywelyn »

Why would you even want to give anything away?
Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'i berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Llywelyn wrote:Why would you even want to give anything away?
We are not. :twisted:
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Return to “Kroeg Herman IV”