[CWG] Stock ownership breakdown 10/14/2012

Moderators: Jacobus Loki, Edgard II, Thadeus Laing, Vilhelm Benkern

Hesam Jayatar

Re: [CWG] Stock ownership breakdown 10/14/2012

Post by Hesam Jayatar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Ah yes, well I of course would demonstrate my good faith in His Imperial Majesty's infallible gesture, but it seems that I left my purse pocket in my other Kaftan. I am quite certain that I've been awarded custody of a number of his Merciful Crownedness' flock of prized camels. Perhaps the proclamation in question could be issued post-haste while I make haste to post the missing missive?

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Alas, we cannot be certain of the verity of these things considering your eminence has been so long away from the court of the Imperial Divan and so rashly divested of citizenship. I do fear that the camels may have strayed and been gathered hither into the Imperial Herd once more.

We do however accept cash, or failing that your return to the fold of Orthodoxy.

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Oh Lord King, King of Kings of Kings, I would of course pay in lucre, but it seems that after offering His Most Selfless Fair and Just Lord of Commerce, Temporal and Ethereal my 25 million shares, that I'm a bit skint. Further, I've been inspired by the model represented by His Imperial Majesty, noting that His Imperial Majesty the Shah acts as supreme Avatar of Zurvan, I therefore request that M. Melang be represented as my Avatar to Orthodoxy.

This scheme is so neat, it's practically whiskey.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

We are, as ever, greatly moved by your eloquence and accordingly we accept your proposal concerning Agha Melang and shall bestow a singular honour upon him.

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh Magnificent Shah, Our Lord the Radiant Sun, He who visits the dreams of the fairest in the night and leaves them screaming at dawn upon sad departure, he who brings the elderly to tears with the promise of life-everlasting, he who draws his people together in multitudes as burning sands draw to the base of a mighty citadel, truly your decision is as just as it is poetic, balancing the celestial commands of our gawd and filtering their purpose through your living avatar. All the earthy objects you grace with your touch become like unto you Oh Lord, blessed with heavenly glory.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Hesam wrote:Oh Magnificent Shah, Our Lord the Radiant Sun, He who visits the dreams of the fairest in the night and leaves them screaming at dawn upon sad departure, he who brings the elderly to tears with the promise of life-everlasting, he who draws his people together in multitudes as burning sands draw to the base of a mighty citadel, truly your decision is as just as it is poetic, balancing the celestial commands of our gawd and filtering their purpose through your living avatar. All the earthy objects you grace with your touch become like unto you Oh Lord, blessed with heavenly glory.
[Sahib, my advisor says he has great confidence in you.]

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Any thought to following up on this, oh lord of all things sand-worn and miserable?

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh indeed, many thoughts. The semblance of enthusiasm for performing the deed shall be mustered in due course - you have my assurance on that point.

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 am

I await your mustered response with relish.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm

I agree, mustard does make a serviceable relish.

Also

http://www.bastionunion.org/forum/viewt ... 303&t=7136

Return to “Commonwealth Global”