Regarding the MiniImmNat's note

Moderators: (Shireroth) Dude of Yardistan, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Dirigent of Musica

Vilhelm Benkern

Regarding the MiniImmNat's note

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Found here:
Requested from all Imperial States are entry and leaving regulations for (a) citizens of other Imperial States, (b) for Shirerithian citizens without Imperial State citizenship, (c) for foreign nationals and (d) persons without nationality. States are requested to provide the Ministry with appropriate regulations within 7 ASC "years".
I would like to deliver these regulations in good time, though of course the democratic nature of the Concert may prevent this.

The fact stands that, as sovereign Imperial States, Lichbrook and Yardistan may have their own entry/exit restrictions. I urge the governments of those States to consider this request from the MiniImmNat and submit some idea before the deadline. As Dirigent I am concerned with the status of the con-sovereign capital district.

The first point is that I think this comes under the Dirigent's competence as ruler of the Capital District. As to substance, I would think for example that all Citizens of both Imperial States should be allowed entry into the Capital District. Then I think non-Lichbrook/Yardistani Shirerithians should be only allowed in if it conforms to the restrictions on entry/exit determined by both the States. As for foreign nationals and persons without nationality, these questions are determined by national origin (based on MiniEx advice) or on a case-by-case basis.

Any ideas/comments?
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Lyssansa Rossheim

Re: Regarding the MiniImmNat's note

Post by Lyssansa Rossheim »

Vilhelm Benkern wrote: The first point is that I think this comes under the Dirigent's competence as ruler of the Capital District. As to substance, I would think for example that all Citizens of both Imperial States should be allowed entry into the Capital District. Then I think non-Lichbrook/Yardistani Shirerithians should be only allowed in if it conforms to the restrictions on entry/exit determined by both the States. As for foreign nationals and persons without nationality, these questions are determined by national origin (based on MiniEx advice) or on a case-by-case basis.
That is broadly acceptable to me.

On a related matter, whilst Yardistan and Lichbrook have their own separate citizenships (an oft-forgotten fact), I think it would be appropriate for each state to make special provision for the citizens of the other (i.e. free entry and automatic residency rights within non-sensitive areas).
Lyssansa
Queen of Minarboria
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Princess and Lichgravine of Lywind, Baroness of Solecism

Return to “The Concert of Musica”