[Modan Hamlet] Miss Kizzy Returns

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Kizzy Drakland

[Modan Hamlet] Miss Kizzy Returns

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

Modan Hamlet, an ancient city. Royal city to the long-dead kings of Khaz Modan. Royalty has returned to this city in the form of Miss Kizzy Drakland, wielding the Sword of Fire. On her way home from the mountains of Kalgachia, she passed through Lynik, Merensk, Fatehpur Sikri, and Lyhigh, announcing her presence and intentions to the former subjects of the lichlands of Lichbrook and Minarboria. She instilled in them a terror they could not comprehend, and demanded their obedience to her. She promised them personal glories and indulgences like they could not imagine. She demonstrated the awesome power of the Sword of Fire in each capital, destroying now-vacant structural remnants of the previous regime. With unnatural precision, rays of fire shot out of the Sword, burning down the structures, leaving adjacent--even adjoining--buildings, un-scorched.

As she stood in Modan Square she demonstrated her powers by selectively burning down several lich-affiliated agency offices that were situated nearby. "Where ever I see fire, I can control it," she told those assembled to witness her, "And where ever there is air, I can conjure fire." Some of the villagers began to run from her, she caused a wall of fire to manifest, trapping everyone inside the square.

"I don't want to kill you. I want you to appreciate life, having lived under the yoke of death for so long," the walls of fire began to slowly move toward the center of the square, causing the crowd to converge into itself, panic began to take hold as people began to press inwards, trying to get away from the flames.

"I don't want to... remember that. But I could, and I will. If I need to. If you fail to appreciate life, I'll take it away from you." The walls of flames were now only mere feet away from the crowd, and they began to scream in terror.

"Don't take your lives for granted... if you were to die today, do you have any regrets?"

The crowd kept screaming.

Kizzy raised the sword and the flames grew taller, her face appeared in the flames, "I ASKED A QUESTION!"

People in the crowd began to weep, shouting yes, asking for more time, listing off the things they still wanted to do, or never could do.

"That is life here now. Embracing life at all costs," Kizzy lowered the sword and the flames rushed in, enveloping the crowd, people screamed, certain they were dead.

When the flames died down, the crowd was still there, physically unharmed. Kizzy had lowered the temperature of the fire as it rushed across the crowd leaving them unharmed. The assembled crowd began to bow down to Kizzy, just as they had done in the other cities.

"Rise up, people of Modan Hamlet. For it is in your city I will found a new dominion. I have returned the Sword of Fire to its homelands and so from here I shall rule all the former lichlands! From Raynor Point to Kasterburg, from Gloomburg to Riolani, all will embrace our fanatical devotion to LIFE!" Kizzy's fury was now visible, as the air around her caught fire and she was encased in a fiery vortex, "We will cast off the heresies of the Cedrists, and worship the TRUE saviors of mankind... those who show us the value of life. The demons! And I, as your demonic sibyl, will protect your new way of life!"
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Marcus Myksos
actually talented brother of

Re: [Modan Hamlet] Miss Kizzy Returns

Post by Marcus Myksos »

Strange women running around with magical swords that set things on fire are no basis for a system of government
Fight the fascist mods :madviking:

Return to “Lachmodan”