Treaty of Tielion Loki (Trans-Elwynn Accords II)

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Octavius

Treaty of Tielion Loki (Trans-Elwynn Accords II)

Post by Octavius »

The Senate,

acting under the seventh and the fifteenth articles of Consensus,

adopts:

AN ACT ON THE TRANS-ELWYNN ACCORDS

Section 1 [Ratification permitted]
I. The Court of the Prince is authorized to ratify the 'Treaty between Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion) and the Republic of Ashkenatza confirming the Trans-Elwynn Accords' ("New Trans-Elwynn Accord") of Tielion Loki, signed by agents of the Union on 1 December 2011 and by agents of the Republic of Ashkenatza on 29 January 2012, in accordance with the provisions of the Consensus.

II. For the ratification of the New Trans-Elwynn Accord to be valid, the Court of the Prince shall communicate the instrument of government ratifying the New Trans-Elwynn Accord to the Senate, provided that without such communication, the New Trans-Elwynn Accord will not be deemed to have been ratified by the Union.

III. This Section constitutes the Senate's advice and consent under the fifteenth article of Consensus.

IV. The provisions of this Section are valid until 15 March 2012.

Section 2 [Repeals and enactments]
I. The provisions of this Section will take place on the date of communication of ratification of the New Trans-Elwynn Accord is submitted to the Senate from the Court of the Prince, provided that the provisions of Section 1 bear force.

II. The 'Trans-Elwynn Accords with Ashkenatza Act' is repealed.

III. The New Trans-Elwynn Accord bears the full force of law in the Union in as much the Consensus permits.

Section 3 [Final Provisions]
I. The Senate orders the President or president pro tempore to communicate the passage of this Act and the provisions of it to the Court of the Prince and instruct the Court of the Prince in adhering to the provisions of this Act.

II. The 'Treaty between Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion) and the Republic of Ashkenatza confirming the Trans-Elwynn Accords' is, for the purposes of Union law, as worded in the Annexe.

ANNEXE

Treaty between Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion) and the Republic of Ashkenatza confirming the Trans-Elwynn Accords

ELWYNN, AMOKOLIA AND HURMU (RIQI ADURELLION) AND THE REPUBLIC OF ASHKENATZA,

Affirming that their relations, as sovereign and equal States, are founded upon the respect of human rights and the rules and norms of international law, and

Convinced that good relations between them are fundamental to central Benacian peace,

Have agreed as follows:

Article I
Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion) and the Republic of Ashkenatza reaffirm the good neighbourly relations between them that began with the Trans-Elwynn Accords of 4 Shevat 5771 (22 Gevracoon 4174) ("Accords").

Article II
The Accords shall stand in as much as the rights and obligations under the Accords of the "Elwynnese Realm"/"Elwynn" shall in Articles I, II and IV fall to Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion). In Article III of the Accords, the rights and obligations of "Elwynn" shall fall to the constituent country of Elwynn under the Consensus of the Elwynnese, the Amokolians and the Hurmudans.

Article III
This Treaty enters force upon the exchange of ratifications which shall take place as soon as possible.

In witness whereof the representatives of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion) and of the Republic of Ashkenatza, duly authorized, have signed this Treaty.

Done at Tielion Loki this 1 December 2011 and 29 January 2012.

For Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu (Riqi Adurellion):

Daniel

For the Republic of Ashkenatza:

Moshe Goltz

Return to “Treaty Archives”