Instrument of Government: Roth Zera

Storage for Instruments of Government that deal with the appointment of individuals to positions within the government.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Daniel

Instrument of Government: Roth Zera

Post by Daniel »

INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT ON THE ROTH ZERA

Reflecting the new era of peace, order and good government in Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu,

The following individuals shall advise the Court of the Prince on all matters of importance and on especially the matters addressed to them:

THE CHANCELLOR OF THE COURT
MINISTER OF STATE FOR THE NATIONS

Senator Nathan Dariolin
Deputy: Senator Ryan

Areas of responsibility for the Chancellary and Ministry for the Nations include representing the State abroad, particularly in other countries and foreign organizations such as the Micronational Cartography Society.

The expertise in foreign affairs isparticularly appreciated by Senators Dariolin and Ryan. Senator Dariolin is a well-established diplomat while Senator Ryan very knowledgable in the manners of the Nations, their history, cultures and geography.

Upon any absence on my part, Senator Dariolin shall be regent until the return of a constitutional prince.

THE MINISTER OF STATE FOR AMOKOLIA

Senator Jess Heymer

The expertise on Amokolian law, custom, history, language, history and geography is particularly valued by Senator Heymer. He shall also have the honour of representing the Court of the Prince before the Amokolian authorities and people.

THE MINISTER OF STATE FOR SHIREROTH

Senator Jacobus Loki

Due to Shirerithian law, customs and history are having such an immense mark upon the society of particularly Elwynn, the advice of Jacobus Loki is sought and valued by this Court. It is hoped that the position of Senator Loki will help to advance the relationship between Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, one one part, and Shireroth, on the other part. Shireroth is an important neighbour and shall be recognized as such.

THE MINISTER OF STATE FOR THE ARTS AND PROTOCOL

Senator Erion of the Far Reaches
Deputy: Senator Ryan

With Senators Erion and Ryan having a great skill in the arts, in culture and in the protocol, these two shall advise the Court on these matters. They are also responsible for the maintenance of State internet archives.

OMBUDSMAN
MINISTER OF STATE FOR JUSTICE

Senator Ryan

The matter of constitutional law is very important. The adherence of constitutional law and practices being of utmost significance to the wellbeing of the State, the role of the Ombudsman and Minister of State of Justice is to address constitutional concerns that may arise and gather the vexation of the Peoples in matters of rights and freedoms being violated. The addressing of these vexations shall at all times include the right for the addresser to remain anonymous before this Court.

Reserving the right to always amend this instrument of government, I now promulgate it throughout the Lands of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu.

In the name of all this Sacred, I, Daniel, Prince of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, sign this.

Done at the Palace of the Elenaran in the ancient city of Huyenkula this beautiful autumn's night, November 8, 2011.

DANIEL

Nathan

Re: Instrument of Government: Roth Zera

Post by Nathan »

I am honored by such an important appointment Hignness! Thank you!
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Your Highness,
:oops:
I am unable to accept the high honor you bestow, except as perhaps an honorary appointment. My loyalty to Shireroth and the Kaiser must take precedence. However, rest assured that I shall work diligently for peace, understanding and cultural ties between Elwynn and Shireroth.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Mr Loki,

I don't really see how being appointed an adviser to the Court of the Prince will affect your loyalty to the Kaiser. For this position is constitutionally only an advisory one. The constitution says (Art. 15, 9) "The Prince.... shall be vested with executive... powers and responsibilities including... (9) forming a private cabinet of advisers, the Roth Zera".

Being a minister of State is just the official title of such adviser. Consider this the Elwynnese version of Shirekeep's IAC.

Having clarified this, I hope you will reconsider. You have, of course, all right to decline this appointment.
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Just trying to be straightfoward. As long as having the Steward in your council is not seen as a conflict, then thank you. :up1:
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Of course not.

Nathan is a member of the council -- he's practically the leader of Natopia. Ryan's a member and he's the leader of Antica.

:)

When I wanted you in my council I wanted it because I value your advice :)
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Thank you.

In that case, may I ask a question? What are the issues between Elwynn and Ashkenatza? I sense, umm, discomfort.
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Maximos

Post by Maximos »

If I may be allowed to interject, our issues are solely our concern at Elwynn's ease with allowing Babkhan troops to be stationed on its territory, which would prove a strategic threat to our Republic. Of course the decision is Your Excellencies' to make but it is our view that to clearly take such a move, fully aware of the rapidly deteriorating situation between my nation and Babkha, does not seem in the spirit of the Trans-Elwynn Accords. The Republic has been a loyal friend and good neighbour to Elwynn since its gaining independence and we simply wish that our quite understandable concern about this issue had been taken into account.

Goltz

Return to “Appointment Archives”