Order on the Outer Rim

Storage for Instruments of Government that deal with the appointment of individuals to positions within the government.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Soreaa Isurui

Order on the Outer Rim

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are all troubled by the situation in Hyperborea and Bjorngard, where the Elwynnese law, common to us all, seems to be set aside to the traditional mindsets of religious extremism stemming from monasteries in the Hyperborean wilderness.

Accordingly, I have ordered to place the circles of Anshir, the City of Hyfrost, Irsil, Kalen, Katanta, Midoth, Sithli, Station Hyfrost, Tala, Talisre, Taras, Vanaheim and Vardis under a state of emergency until the situation is remedied and all citizens of Elwynn in these circles will have the same right to the supreme rights common to all sentients.

The named circles, collectively the Outer Rim, will be administrated as a collective organ. The municipal powers of the circles are thus suspended. The Outer Rim will have a governor-general who shall answer to the Court of the Prince and the Senate.

As governor general of the Outer Rim, I name the honourable Senator Jezza Rasmus. May peace, order and the fundamental rights of all citizens be brought to the Outer Rim. I wish the Senator and Governor-General Rasmus my absolute best of luck in conducting this sad, but absolute necessary, task for the betterment of the Elwynnese civilization.

Elwynn endures and Elwynn prevails.
Soreaa Isurui
Steward of the State (Elwynn)
Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

One of the Rics

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Order on the Outer Rim

Post by Raz »

Soreaa Isurui

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

Yes, Senator. You are in control.
Soreaa Isurui

One of the Rics

Soreaa Isurui

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

The naming of governor-general is suspended due to national security concerns.
Soreaa Isurui

One of the Rics

Return to “Appointment Archives”