Decree on the Unity of the Republic

Instruments of government, proclamations, announcements, and other statements issued by the Prince are recorded here.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Decree on the Unity of the Republic

Post by Verion »

HER ILLUSTRIOUS MAJESTY, THE PRINCESS OF ELWYNN, QUEEN OF THE HOLY REALM OF THE FAITHFUL TRIBES OF THE GREAT NORTH, COUNTESS OF ILLUMINATION AND CIMMERIA AND ARANDUR OF THE NORTHERN REACHES, AND MATRIARCH OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF VERION, EKI AHOLIBAMAH VERION, THE FIRST OF HER NAME

Does hereby decree, from the Tower Throne of the Elwynnese Republic:

That the Unity of the Elwynnese Republic is the most important goal of my reign, and that all who are serving in the government of our great Republic will have to subscribe to the notion of an indivisible Elwynn, ruled by law. As Princess of Elwynn, I will not tolerate unpatriotic movements within our lands, and demand loyalty from all members of the Council of Eliria and the Elwynnese government, be it locally or nationally, to this cause and to its defenders.

To underscore the unity of Elwynn, I will travel to each Reach, and meet the local population, take care of subversions and bring order and justice for all.

So be it, done in the year sixteen-hundred sixty-three by my hand

E I P E

1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “Gazette of the Court”