Royal Decree: Ascension and Councillors of Eliria

Instruments of government, proclamations, announcements, and other statements issued by the Prince are recorded here.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

King Vilhjalm

Royal Decree: Ascension and Councillors of Eliria

Post by King Vilhjalm »

Royal Decree of 12 Muulantooqu 1651

ASCENSION AND COUNCILLORS OF ELIRIA

1. My father, Noah, has with his exile from the Imperial Republic been deemed to have abdicated the Elwynnese throne. As first in line to the throne, I, Vilhjalm Daniel Gudrödar, assume the Elwynnese throne.
  2. All current Councillors of Eliria are relieved from their posts, and in their stead, I appoint Heath Belledin, Jeremy Archer and Ryker Everstone.
Done at Krull Palace, 12 Muulantooqu 1651

Vilhjalm, King of Elwynn
Vilhjálm
Daniel Gudrödar Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati af Ettlingum Freyu of Waffel-Paine‎‎

King of Elwynn
Played by Hālian, Jack, and Ryker

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: Royal Decree: Ascension and Councillors of Eliria

Post by King Noah »

The above action is illegal because it is in violation of the Internal Organization and Administration Clause of the Charter.

There is only one King of Elwynn and that is Thorstein Noah of the Houses of Waffel-Paine, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja.

Struck from the record by the hand of the King.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

King Vilhjalm

Post by King Vilhjalm »

By Imperial Decree, you are not welcome in Shireroth.

GUARDS!
Vilhjálm
Daniel Gudrödar Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati af Ettlingum Freyu of Waffel-Paine‎‎

King of Elwynn
Played by Hālian, Jack, and Ryker

Jeremy H. Archer

Post by Jeremy H. Archer »

All hail King Vilhjalm! Let those who oppose his wise decrees be silenced forever!
Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, Warden of the Imperial Constabulary and Captain of Investigations of the Shirekeep City Guard

Return to “Gazette of the Court”