A private letter from the Kaiseress

Instruments of government, proclamations, announcements, and other statements issued by the Prince are recorded here.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Kaiseress Noor

A private letter from the Kaiseress

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

Doza, 22.IX.1647

My dear husband

You know very well why I went to visit Athlon. I did not need say it out loud. I saw in your eyes what you knew.

I've finally had my first substantial conversation with Adam since before Dominus's death. It's been 47 days since I arrived here. At first, I refused to speak to him, to even acknowledge him. But after a while, having observed him several hours every day, seeing how he interacts with Aldin, we began small talk – short conversations about nothing – that lead to more general conversations, and finally, yesterday, he and I had a breakthrough.

I looked into the eyes of my son, and I saw his soul. I felt sorry for the lad. After all, Noah, I created him. I sent him to Walstadt, I robbed him off a childhood, I had him kill the Jingdaoese emperor. I am the artist behind Adam.

Noah, darling. When I look into his eyes, I see his pain. I see his longing for love.

Perhaps I am ready to begin the process of forgiving. It will be one long journey though.

I can never forget what he did to my babies... to my family, to my kingdom. I hope to one day forgive.

But he is, and will forever be, my blood, my son, my creation.

I spoke to Aldin about it. He is confident – he says Bous tells him to be sure of it – that Adam will be redeemed, that he will be a beacon of light for the world.

My darling – I must seek your advice on what to do before I come back home.

But he is my son, he is my blood, and I will forever be his mother.

I remain your loving wife and sovereign lady,

Noor.

PS. Give Esther and Vilhjalm many hugs from Aldin and me. I miss you all terribly.
NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: A private letter from the Kaiseress

Post by King Noah »

BY HIS RIVERINE MAJESTY THE KING OF ELWYNN

TO

HIS MOST DEARLY BELOVED LADY WIFE MORTAL AND SOVEREIGN LADY OF THE RADIANT SUN

AN EPISTLE OF REPLY

O Light of My Life,

I'm overjoyed to have been able to receive your letter and so very glad to finally hear from you. From the instant you departed I was aching for even the fewest of words from your sweet mouth.

It goes without saying o Most Dearly Beloved Lady Wife Mortal of Mine that I, Vilhjálm and Esther miss you very much and yearn for the moment that you will be with us again.

Very pleased am I also to learn that Our Most Dearly Beloved Son Aldin and the Dozan Bovic Church are seemingly making progress with the Dewalstadtification of that person called Adam Anushiruwân - especially truly and fully ridding him of his arrogance, sense of entitlement, complacence, boastful bullyishness, egomania, self-centeredness, violent streak, loutishness and cruelty - and I do hope that Bous will sustain the miracle that presently seems to be unfolding and that wretched creature that Adam Anushiruwân has been for way too long into a decent human being.

You therefore have my blessing to tentativelly embark on a path of forgiveness regarding Adam Anushiruwân, but lovingly but firmly and most humbly advise you to remain vigilant to see whether Adam Anushiruwân is actually going through a mental metamorphosis or is just someone ruined beyond redemption in Walstadt who has embarked on a sophisticated deception mission.

Please convey on my behalf to Our Most Dearly Beloved Son Aldin a thousand fatherly hugs and to Adam Anushiruwân an encouraging pat on the back.

Allow me futhermore, my Lovely Lady and Owner of my Heart to strew roses everywhere you go, so that sweet scents will always surround you and also cover you with kisses to turn your beautiful body in a carpet of flowers.

"May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"

Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants!

Given at the Palace of Krull under my Hand and the Seal of the Elwynnese Union this Eleventh Day of Laemill in the Year 1646 corresponding to the Twenty-Fifth Day of the Month Noatun in the Sixteenth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Your Loving Husband and Humble Subject,

Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Kaiser Consort of Shireroth

Lady Gefialdrsdottir

Re: A private letter from the Kaiseress

Post by Lady Gefialdrsdottir »

"Forgiveness"... oh, dear Lord, what would one do without these kids' fantasies these days...
Lady Geirbjörg Gefialdrsdottir, The King Grandmother

Return to “Gazette of the Court”