State Papers of Elwynn

Instruments of government, proclamations, announcements, and other statements issued by the Prince are recorded here.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Tokaray al-Osman

State Papers of Elwynn

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

STATE PAPERS OF THE REPUBLIC OF ELWYNN
MASTER INDEX

The Reign of Her Serenity, Eki Aholibamah Verion, Princess of Elwynn, commenced in the year 1662

• [1662/I][Prc]-Dravot-Osman_[RE]_Declaration on the Assumption of Government
  • [1662/II][Prc]-Verion_[PR]_Decree on the Unity of the Republic
  • [1663/I][App]-Verion_[PR]_Appointments to the Council of Eliria
The Reigns of the Illustrious Predecessors (1562-1612 & 1651-1661)
Regnum il principe el Serenissimo aran alkyxmaj Aqa D.U.S. Simrâni-Kâlirion [PR]
est 1607 Serenissimo Governo | دولت هماهنگ بی سر و صدا | Alajariq Adurellion
  • [1607/III][IoG][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_Appointments to the Court of the Prince
  • [1607/IV][IoG][Nat][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Naturalisation of Aqa Antonis Gordoth, His Appointment to the Senate & the Recognition of His Primacy in the Bailiwick of Caligae
  • [1607/V][Prc]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Address to His Grace the Maharaja of the Śrī Āryarāśtra Sāmrājya, Choygal Kamala, Prince of Aryasht, Suzerain of the True Eastern Throne, High Lama of Rulak, Governor of the Dyre Islands, Lord of the Four Quarters, Khan of the Blue Horizon &etc
  • [1608/nulla][Prc]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Address to Her Imperial Majesty Kaiserin Semisa II
  • [1608/I][IoG][Nat][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Naturalisation of Aqa Grod Dur Malakan, His Appointment to the Senate & the Recognition of His Primacy in the Bailiwick of Thunderrock in the Cimmerian Isles
  • [1609/I][IoG][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Appointment of Aqa Sladen Fringeman - an associate of Grod Dur Malakan, Governor of the Bailiwick of Thunderrock in the Cimmerian Isles - as Plenipotentiary to the Mango Throne
  • [1609/II][IoG][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Appointment of Aqa General Laqi Hyrrion as Elwynnese Resident in Goldshire
  • [1609/III][IoG][Reg]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Suppression of the Rebellion in Cimmeria & Elwynn Proper
  • [1609/IV][IoG][Nat][App]-Simrâni-Kâlirion_[PR]_An Instrument of Government for the Naturalisation of Aqa Rexus Ursalion, His Appointment to the Senate & the Recognition of His Primacy in the Bailiwick of Wolfraven (Уллраун/Ullraun) in the Cimmerian Isles
Liber Serenissima
Nomenclature
[PR] Prince
[ST] Steward
[RE] Regent
[App] Appointments
[IoG] Instrument of Government
[Nat] Naturalisation Order
[Reg] Regulations
[Rat] Ratification
[Prc] Proclamation

Return to “Gazette of the Court”