Donation of Raikoth

The home island and summer abode of the Raikothin. At it's heart lies the volcanic mountain known as Yaanek, famous in antiquity for the peculiar prophetic utterances of the Priests of Joy situated there.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Nithi Kirenion

Donation of Raikoth

Post by Nithi Kirenion »

For a duration of 99 ASC years, the Shining Garden of Kai-Raikoth leases the territories of Northern Absentia, Western Absentia, Agningas, and Bjorngard to the central government of the Coordinated State of Elwynn for the nominal sum of one erb. The central government in Eliria is free to govern them as they see fit and include them in all activities of the Imperial State during that time. After the 99 year period is up, the agreement will automatically renew for another 99 years and so on unless one or both parties give written notice of their intention to cancel the lease within ten years of its expiration.

Kai Jackson

Re: Donation of Raikoth

Post by Kai Jackson »

Can't. Western Absentia and Agningas are part of Yardistan.

Sorry, Nithi-seuvi. :(

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

[You know, it would be better if you actually followed events before making these decisions. Besides, you agreed to the Elwynnese Unification Treaty which made Elwynn a unitary State and all laws following that. You just made us all look really shitty. Thanks.]
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Kai Jackson

Post by Kai Jackson »

OOC: Idea -- Raikothin (re)conquest of Elwynn.

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

[A good idea for that is to have an active Scott here, we don't, so kill that idea]
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Kai Jackson

Post by Kai Jackson »

OOC: Sadly so :(

Amane

Post by Amane »

Fret not, Deimos... thou canst always cut out Scott's brain and replace it with a seed AI.
Amane
Supreme Being and Kaiserin of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Deimos Jasonides wrote:[You know, it would be better if you actually followed events before making these decisions. Besides, you agreed to the Elwynnese Unification Treaty which made Elwynn a unitary State and all laws following that. You just made us all look really shitty. Thanks.]
[For the record I have no particular ill-will towards Scott because of this. Everyone has acted in an appropriate manner with the information they had at their disposal at any given time, and at the end of the day this is little and nothing concerning Aryeztur and Yardistan]
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Amane

Post by Amane »

((Well at the very least I'd like to see what if anything becomes of this when Scott gets some free time :king:))
Amane
Supreme Being and Kaiserin of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

For the record I have no particular ill-will towards Scott because of this. Everyone has acted in an appropriate manner with the information they had at their disposal at any given time, and at the end of the day this is little and nothing concerning Aryeztur and Yardistan
My apologies for any problem I caused. I just realized I'm sitting on a lot of territory for an inactive person and wanted to give it away to people who would use it. I'm not sure why it was assumed that my donation made it impossible to ratify a treaty, or why the treaty can't be ratified now that I've clarified I didn't mean to stake any claims I didn't have.

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

There were further land swaps down the chain but that's all in the process of being resolved now.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Return to “Raikoth”